Joined SW last week - 2nd week in...

SAME

Hiya,
Joined last Tuesday and have had a cracking week - although I was a bit dissapointed because I lost 2lbs and was hoping for a couple more....but I wont give in! Any helpful tips for snacks that will get rid of those hunger pains inbetween meals would be helpful...seem to be craving crisps! Arghhhhhhhh...:cry:

Hey Same :)

Head down to the Slimming World section of the board for all the hints tips and advice you will ever need. If you are having hunger pains between meals, you arent eating enough at meal times! Come down and join us half way down the forum on the left hand side and find a whole HEAP of people doing exactly what you are doing :)

Hi Same, I started last Tuesday too and generally have been finding things okay - in fact I think I eat more now than before - just healthier!!

Check out the food diaries section too under Slimming World part of the forum, I've found some good tips there for snacking. Personally I like to save my Healthy extra As for three mini Babybel light or Laughing Cow triangles, great as a put off. Also, our local Asda is doing strawberries for £1 a punnet at the moment and they are good as an in-between.

Best of luck,

Chris

Hi and welcome. Yes definately come and see us in the SW section and start a diary thread for us to support and help you

Irene xx

Back