Joined SW today

Lovehandles

Hi ladies and gents!
I've just got back from my first SW class! Excited to make some progress now :)

Hope ur all doing well :) xx

Hi there, may I be the first of all to wish you the best of luck on your sw journey. This site is amazing! Loads of support, ideas, inspiration and motivation to keep you on track.

I joined my 1st class 12 weeks ago and have lost 1st 11lbs. I'm about 1/3 of my way through and I have found this site to be both amazingly helpful and also therapeutic. Everyone is on here for the sake reason and feels the way you do.

Nat x

Hi, :) How is your first day going on slimming world?
have you had a good read of your book and got your head around it all?
x

Aw thanks very much guys! Yer I'm getting on fab! Very excited for my first weeks weigh in!

Everyone I've spoken to has lost nearly two stone in 12 weeks so I'm hoping I can do the same :) xx

Thats a great weigh loss natalie! do you have a food diary on here?
im on my 10th week, lost a stone so far. i want to loose about 2 stone, so it seems to be coming off at its own pace!
When is your weigh in love handles? x

My first weigh in is monday and ive been reading my books like the bible! Hoping for a good weight loss! I've got 4 Stone to loose. I will let u all no Monday evening :) xx

4lbs off! Whoop whoop! Aiming for 3 next week for my first award xx

It's such a great feeling to know it's working - the support on here is fab and there's loads of recipes, tips and ideas to keep even the fussiest of eaters happy! I've been slacking off recently - it's very bad I know and there's really no reason for it. I have kept a food diary, although not updated it for a couple of weeks. Do you keep one? x

hi natalie, just noticed you are in sheffield! not far from me. do you have a link to your food diary? iv not done one so far but i love looking at other peoples for ideas. x

Yes I've been keeping a food diary and found it really helpful. Feeling very positive and aiming to shift 3 lbs on Monday :) xx

Back