Joined the gym

Saz10098 said:
Still right in it therefore being heavier. Just a wrong use of terminology, so I'm sorry that it seems to have annoyed you so much.

Second day on here and what a welcome. One wrong word used - crime eh!?

I'll stick to just doing my own food diarys and hope the friendlier members start to appear.

Best of luck.

I'm sorry you took offence. That was certainly not my intention. But you sre wrong. A lb of something weighs a pound, not matter what it is. I am not going to go over the almost constant argument on here about a lb of fat vs a lb of muscle anymore an that.. Though I do recommend you search the forum to see why this is so exasperating when people perpetuate myths.

And btw - if your interpretation of friendly is 'agrees with you all the time' I'm afraid you will be in for a shock.

I'm sorry you took offence. That was certainly not my intention. But you sre wrong. A lb of something weighs a pound, not matter what it is. I am not going to go over the almost constant argument on here about a lb of fat vs a lb of muscle anymore an that.. Though I do recommend you search the forum to see why this is so exasperating when people perpetuate myths.

And btw - if your interpretation of friendly is 'agrees with you all the time' I'm afraid you will be in for a shock.

Certainly not my interpretation of friendly, a debate does no one any harm.

My point is that, yes I used a wrong word and as many people will understand, using CAPITALS is quite off putting and tending to an unfriendly tone.

Not going to respond via this anymore, ruining someone elses thread. If you do have any problems with my msgs, feel free to msg me personally.

Sorry if I've caused a debate & bad feeling :(
The gyms going great did another 40 minutes today and really enjoyed it . Think it might become addictive lol .

mrs big b said:
Sorry if I've caused a debate & bad feeling :(
The gyms going great did another 40 minutes today and really enjoyed it . Think it might become addictive lol .

I went Saturday, the flirty trainer was there, asked me why I looked so happy! Told him I was glad to be back after a month away! He asked for hug (again) and I said no you've had one from me already!!! Hubby was a bit miffed, but he SHOULD get jealous now and again!

Shirleen said:
I went Saturday, the flirty trainer was there, asked me why I looked so happy! Told him I was glad to be back after a month away! He asked for hug (again) and I said no you've had one from me already!!! Hubby was a bit miffed, but he SHOULD get jealous now and again!

Lol brilliant :)

Nothing up Lisa, just crossed wires I think! It's bound to happen from time to time!!

Glad you're enjoying the gym! It can certainly become addictive, especially if you have a nice trainer as Shirleen does ;) hehe ... it certainly helps the motivation to go that's for sure!!

Keep up the good work xx

Back