Joined the gym!!

toffeegirl

Ive took the plunge today of joining the gym with my friend!!! I thought with me being on the SW diet I could boost my energy levels and hope to tone up my flabby bits:D

well done, good for you. I joined one years ago and gave up. Now got treadmill in the house and can't use it as foot sore but hope to get back into it and the wii fit soon x

well done, good for you. I joined one years ago and gave up. Now got treadmill in the house and can't use it as foot sore but hope to get back into it and the wii fit soon x

Ive got a WII fit too..will have to dust the cobwebs off and give that a whirl too;)

Good on you, you'll love it. I used to hate exercise but now I really look forward to my swimming and spinning classes. It definately does help with inch loss too.

Good luck xx

I've treated myself to Letitia Dean and Jayne Torvill's fitness DVDs _ both of them look great! Have tried Letitia's which is very good, my plan is to alternate them and do them 4 times a week. I've also started walking and I can't believe how much better I feel afterwards - good luck with the gym!

I've treated myself to Letitia Dean and Jayne Torvill's fitness DVDs _ both of them look great! Have tried Letitia's which is very good, my plan is to alternate them and do them 4 times a week. I've also started walking and I can't believe how much better I feel afterwards - good luck with the gym!

good luck with the dvd's let us know if you prefer one over the other

Thanks all.

I used to do DVD's but then I got fed up of them:( I get bored to easily..just hoping that I dont get bored of the gym...but there are loads of diffferent things to try out:D

Back