joined tonight

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
hiya

i joined aclass tonight after wondering which diet to follow!!

I got all the books and the leader was lovely, gave us a good talk. Guess what!! I have got home looked at the books and thought sh*t!!

I understand red and green as i did it years ago.

On extra easy do you have 1 A and 1 B and sins still. And I understand which foods are free but if you want something in between meals s it fruit, veg and yogurt or anything! ANy help please, just deciding what day to do tomorrow for day 1!

Thanks

x x x

Well done for joining. On EE you have 1 A and 1 B, still the same syns, between 5 and 15 per day.

If you want to eat between meals they suggest going for superfree first so that's fruit/veg. You can snack on free food too like yogurts. There's a thread somewhere for new starters, I'll find it for you.

Good luck!

HI, I am new to this, so need some advice. I have looked at this site before and think the support you all offer to eachother is great. I am wondering if I can follow the slimming world diet pregnant and if anyone has? Sorry if I should be asking a seperate question somewhere else.

thanks for all the replies I am doing a red day today x x

Do i post my day to day in this section or am i better of starting a thread in the diary section x x

Good luck on the plan!

If it's any consolation, I can't get my head around EE either (regarding what is free between meals) so I just stick to red/green and it works just fine :)

Hi - Good luck on your journey. I am loving SW - do mainly red days with a green thrown in here & there & it is working fab for me :D

Back