Joining a RC class tomorrow

tarotme

Hi,
I am joining a local class tomorrow evening and I am looking forward to reading the posts on here Everyone seems to be so friendly. Lots of fab weight losses to date too. I hope one day I can post about mine too lol. I have joined WW & SW plus RC in the past. RC is the only plan I can follow and it fits in great with my life etc. I need to lose around 3 stone! so have a fair way to go, but the journey begins with that first step. I am going to class on my own,so I am a little nervous but it needs ot be done lol.

I need to get the hang of these forums but I am sure it will all slot in place very soon.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you ...if I may? :)

Hi there,

Well done on going to the class on your own, I was the same and felt very worried. It was nothing to worry about as everyone was so welcoming I have lots of new friends in no time.

Everyone on here is really friendly and as there is only a small little group of us it feels like I know each of them a little bit.

good luck tonight and I look forward to hearing your report on the class.
:)

Hi Hun
good luck on joining the class :)
i joined only a few weeks ago and I go along on my own but the class is fab & everyone is so friendly.
Also the people on here are lovely too and always helpful when needed :)

Let us know how you get on.
Stacey xxx

hi girls,

i have just joined rosemary conley in my area yesterday. it was really nice, the girls and the teacher :)

hope we will loose lots of weight together :) and make new friends

i will read your posts when my boss is not in the office :) to see what is going on with everyone

take care for now and have a nice day

Thanks everyone,
I havent been on line owing to having no internet the past few day..
Tha class went quite well. I enjoyed it and cant wait to go back next week. I found the exercises hilarious lol. I am sure I had 3 back legs!!
Talk about not co-ordinated. I used to love high impact aerobics a few years ago but I was left out of breath and had wobbly legs ha ha plenty of room for improvement me think!

I was given a mini target to loose 1 stone so here goes...

I am sure with all the help and tips here I will soon get used to the plan. I havent eaten all I should so far because I just am not hungry. The first two week looked strict but I am finding it quite easy so far-but mustn't shout lol

I know it is going to take me a while at my age but something has got to change and I hope it is going to be my figure.

Have a good week everyone and thank you x

Last edited:
Back