Joining again for like the 8th time :( gonna need help !!!!!

blondie13

Morning everyone

I've been reading all your posts this week and have decided to re-join again for what met be the 8th time :(

I'm sooo worried what the leader will think of me again.....she already knows my name off by heart :) but i started WW a few weeks ago and have decided its not for me......I don't eat all day and then use 36 points on rubbish......

My class will be on Monday and I need to find the willpower/motivation to stick with it.....I want to lose about 5 stone in total which I've been saying for the last 5 years but I really don't want to be the Fat friend, or fatty at Christmas and everyone watching me when. Take a chocolate out the tin :/

So please all help with your posts and weightloss tips and recipes and I hope to become a big LOSER :)

Hello, have some faith in yourself and give it your all. Everyone can loose weight, set yourself 5 mini goals that you can achieve in next 2-3 weeks to spur you on.

Find your fave sw comfort foods mines risotto, kebab and pancakes at minute all free but there what I have when I'm feeling :( and need some comfort.

Good luck x

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

Morning lovely, welcome aboard!

Well done on re-joining your group. Who cares what your leader thinks, she is there to support and encourage you, not judge. If you feel she is then clearly she is not doing the job properly.

I am the world's worst yo-yo dieter. Done them all, lost the weight, put it all back on again. I tried SW once a few years ago. It didn't click, I didn't eat enough. This time something has clicked and I'm fully engaged in the programme, losing weight and determined this is going to be the last time.

What spurred me on? Well the fact 99% of the clothes in my wardrobe didn't fit. I felt sluggish in the mornings, tired all the time, bloated. My shoes were too tight and my legs felt like I was retaining fluid. Also, if I went out walking it was a real effort. I was panting and my heart was thudding in my chest and finally my cholesterol was too high. Am I super obese? No, but my God if I felt like this at this weight, what was going to happen if I put on any more? It was ridiculous and the kick up the backside I needed. I've only lost a small amount but I feel so much better already and this in itself stops me from cheating and gives me the motivation to carry on.

Maybe there is something you want to aim for - some lose for an event (birthday, wedding etc). Sometimes, just looking at the before and after photos is such an inspiration. It's so great to see how well the others have done and makes you really feel you could achieve that.

You've already taken the first steps, just take it a day at a time and a stone at a time. There are so many people here that will help and support you. Good luck!

Hey welcome back and lots of luck! I'm exactly the same joined so many times I'm surprised they let me through the door. Also determined not to be fat for Christmas! :) x

Welcome back! Don't worry about your consultant, if she's anything like mine she'll welcome you back with open arms and will be hoping as much as you are that this is the time it sticks and you get on great with the plan. I rejoined many many times last year, and at new year this year something clicked and it just started working. I've made sure I go to class every single week this time, even when I know a gain is awaiting me, and it's paying dividends at least. All the best xx

Hey Hunny!

Good Luck! My C also knows my name and every time I go back he welcomes me with open arms!!

You can do it... 8th time lucky ;) x

Back