Joining CD officially tomorrow!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Well finally after having a week of make do LT shakes and making up a simple 200cal meal i am meeting my CDC tomorrow to get my first week of products.:)

This week started off brilliantly i did mon-thurs and lost about 3lb, then thurs night i got really ill, i had a viral infection i think. All night i felt really dizzy, headache like i have never known, raging temp, tonsils really swollen and i felt sooo sick.
I managed 1 shake fri morn but couldn't keep up the water and couldn't stomach any more shakes because of the pain swallowing. I got a little bit of chicken down around 6pm but nothing else.

Sat it was my sons b'day party, not sure how i got through it tbh. So i decided health came before the diet and i forced a small ham sandwich down with half a cup of tea. I am obviously not in ketosis :(but so far haven't put any weight back on. Today i am just taking it easy again and will start back on shakes tomorrow. I needed to be better for official start of CD and decided eating was the quickest way for me to do that. Can't say i have enjoyed any of it as i can't taste anything:sigh: but at least the only thing i am suffering with now is my tonsils and no where near as bad.
Anyway hopefully i will be back here tomorrow all buzzing ready to start a fresh and healthy!!:D

Can't wait!

Well, sounds like you have had a very eventful week !
And welcome too the Cambridge Diet :) Its an amazing diet and in my experience soo much better than Lipotrim :) hopefully you find that the same too,
i officially re-start tomorrow, so keep us posted how you do and i wish you the very best

:D

xx

Thanks alot and good luck to you too!
Eventful is one word you could use , yes, lol
I did enjoy this week till i got ill so i as long as i like the cd shakes and at least 1 bar and 1 soup i think life will be much easier. Hopefully my CDC can give me a few more ideas on what to use my 200cals on?
Have you done LT before too? I'm not surprised you prefer CD tbh as the no variety on LT wears thin after a month.

I have tried LT yes, my doctor put me on it at the beginning of last year, and i absolutely HATED it, it made me gag and i lost a stone, but despite me eating healthier after i put the weight back on plus another stone !!!!!!!!!!! so i was quite annoyed with that,

then i started CD in October last year and have been fine since, lost 3 stone now and havent looked back, i had a 6 week break over xmas and didnt put nothing on, only the 2-3lb glycogen stored, but thats exepected

so yeah, here i am on CD

:)

x

Hi, I'm loving CD! compared to LT its the tastiest thing EVER!! lol I'm sorry to here of your terrible end to the week, but at least your ready to start fresh! Good luck hun, looking forward to sharing the rest of your journey!

Thanks corinna, sounds like alot of people switch to CD from LT then, lol

All the best to you :)

One of my clients was on LT and complaining how crap it was (im non the wiser only ever done CD) anyway i told her bout CD..and lo and behold she's on that now.

Is LT really that bad????!!!

One of my clients was on LT and complaining how crap it was (im non the wiser only ever done CD) anyway i told her bout CD..and lo and behold she's on that now.

Ermm, YES !!!

Horrid (My Opinion)

:D

x

Ditto!! It's just appauling. Some people can cope but I was doing myself no favours as I didn't finish one shake or soup. And with only choc, vanilla and strawberry shakes and chicken soup your a bit stuck really!!

Stinkybreath: I have seen so many this week must be at least 5!! Shocking really!!

yup I jumped ship from LT back to CD as LT you are SO stuck on those shakes, and to be honest I find the CD shakes a lot more tastier and the better variety helps me stick to it.

LT IS VILE.

I can't slate LT really, i managed to lose over 4 st with it over a yr ago. This time i have lost 1 and half st in a month with it so it wasn't vile for me. BUT this time after 4 weeks and the last 2 of those really struggling, i had to stop. The flapjacks:8855:if you can call them that are vile and i wouldn't give them to a dog. The chicken soup had the consistancy of snot,lol
So it was the lack of variety which failed me this time, i did like all 3 flavours of shakes but the strawberry and vanilla got too sweet for me and so i ended up having 3 choc shakes a day with 2-3 ltrs of water, that was it!
If the CD shakes are nicer than LT then i'm happy, and if i like at least 1 soup and 1 bar it would be a treat! lol

Back