Joining class tonight :-)

eejayess

Hi everyone, well the time has come for me to join a class and tonights the night. I've had a very rough six months and comfort eaten my way through things but its time to stop making excuses for myself. My mum and step sister are joining with me so we should be good encouragement for each other. I've done it before, and I'll do it again. Bring it on :).

Good luck eejayess. Don't forget that it is not just the group that can help you. We are here too.
I have been on here for just over a week now and I have to admit, I am addicted! There is so many hints/tips and enthusiasm on here. I will be recommending it to all my SW friends.

It's the best decision you will make, seriously, it's super easy and fits in well with family life/work etc. It's so much better joining with someone else as you can keep each other on the straight and narrow! My partner and I both attend our group together and it's FAB! You'll meet loads of really nice people too. Good luck!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey:)

Hi everyone, well the time has come for me to join a class and tonights the night. I've had a very rough six months and comfort eaten my way through things but its time to stop making excuses for myself. My mum and step sister are joining with me so we should be good encouragement for each other. I've done it before, and I'll do it again. Bring it on :).

Morning, hope you enjoyed your first class!! :eek:

I had a successful week and lost 5.5lb :)

Good luck for your first week xx

thanks everyone, i really enjoyed the class, well except for the first weigh in, but as my consultant said, you wont see that number again. well done with your first weigh in haileyhaiz :clap:

Back