Joining Fee?

Salvatore29

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how much it costs to join Weight Watchers. The meeting I want to attend is in the morning, so I'd really appreciate it if I could find out before then.. I've tried googling but I couldn't find anything.

I saw on their website that you can join for £1 when you pay the weekly fees. But I couldn't see how much it cost to join if I was wanting to pay for the monthly pass.

Thank you in advance for any replies :)

Hi,

Weekly fee is 6.25 so 7.25 in total or think its about £17 for your first monthly pass then goes up to £21.50 a month. You get the monthly pass in the meeting and dont pay extra for joining like you do if paying weekly. Hope this helps and good luck.

Dan x

Thank you for replying Dan :)

Have you just started Weight Watchers? (Looking at the info under your name)
How are you finding it so far? I'm a little nervous as to what the meetings might be like.

Hopefully I'll be brave enough to go tomorrow.

Thanks again x

I been doing ww on and off for a while now and have lost over a st but have been messing around for a long time now as my head just hasn't been in it. Normally weigh on a monday but have to change to one tomorrow morning instead so going to treat it as a fresh start :)

Hope you find the courage to join as all you got to lose is weight after all :)

Let me know how you get on and good luck,
Dan x

Back