1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

joining for the final stone?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by moggymay, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. moggymay

moggymay Member

I have lost over 3 stone. Most of it was leading up to my wedding a couple years ago. Since then I have been stuck where I am at now and I have 12lbs to go to my final goal. I did weight watchers before and I eat the same stuff now even though I have not been following the plan - fish, salads, fruit and veggies and healthy versions of any snacks.

I know what I am doing wrong and why I am stuck at this weight. I need to stop drinking so much beer and start exercising.

I guess I am wondering if it is worth signing up for the final 12lbs? I need something to motivate me to stay on track and not cheat, but I then I dont know if it will work for me since I eat many of the same foods anyway and just maintaining?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. angelslice

angelslice Full Member

hiya, well done on your fab loss! 12lb left to go is a real achievement. I'm right there with you, i have 8lb to go and really stuck so if you need some support from someone in the same boat then I'm here.

I think joining a group is a good way of getting there if you're a) willing to stay to image therapy and b) willing to make some changes to your current eating habits like giving up a few of the treats you enjoy at the moment or cutting back a bit. The good thing is you know what it is that's holding you back so if your head's in the right place then go for it!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.