joining for the final stone?

moggymay

I have lost over 3 stone. Most of it was leading up to my wedding a couple years ago. Since then I have been stuck where I am at now and I have 12lbs to go to my final goal. I did weight watchers before and I eat the same stuff now even though I have not been following the plan - fish, salads, fruit and veggies and healthy versions of any snacks.

I know what I am doing wrong and why I am stuck at this weight. I need to stop drinking so much beer and start exercising.

I guess I am wondering if it is worth signing up for the final 12lbs? I need something to motivate me to stay on track and not cheat, but I then I dont know if it will work for me since I eat many of the same foods anyway and just maintaining?

hiya, well done on your fab loss! 12lb left to go is a real achievement. I'm right there with you, i have 8lb to go and really stuck so if you need some support from someone in the same boat then I'm here.

I think joining a group is a good way of getting there if you're a) willing to stay to image therapy and b) willing to make some changes to your current eating habits like giving up a few of the treats you enjoy at the moment or cutting back a bit. The good thing is you know what it is that's holding you back so if your head's in the right place then go for it!!

Back