1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

ProPoints Joining from Slimming World

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Crafty Girl, 3 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Crafty Girl

Crafty Girl Well-Known Member

Hi there

I have just moved over from SW to WW as I have fallen off the wagon and need a kick start to try and get this weight loss moving again. I want to lose another 4 and a half stone before my wedding in September 2015. My first meeting will be on Tuesday as there is a meeting next door to where I work so I have no excuse not to go have I ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

Hi there
    Welcome to the WW forum :)
    Like you I moved from SW too as I got bored of the plan and needed a change.
    Good luck joining and if you need any help we are all here for you.
    I look forward to hearing how you get on.
    Stacey xxx

4. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Well-Known Member

Hi, I've seen you around on the weightloss challenge. Hope you enjoy propoints as much as I do. Feel free to have a look on my diary and join in if you like. I'm just trying to maintain over the summer but will get back on plan properly from September 2nd.

I hope all goes well with your first class. My wi day is also on a Tuesday!

Good luck with the change of plan, you have a great incentive! :)

5. Crafty Girl

Lost 2.5 in my first week. Will try harder next week.

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

Try harder????

That's flipping brilliant hun. Well done on the loss and be grateful for it. There are loads of members who would be wishing they could lose that in a week. xxx

7. Sammyanth

8. lydia150970

lydia150970 Well-Known Member

Well done on your first weeks loss, thats brilliant. I am also an ex SW member trying WW. I was diagnosd 2 months ago with a load of food intolerences (diary, yeast, hens eggs, grapes) and SW just wasn't easy to work around those, WW is much easier.

Good luck!

9. Crafty Girl

5 pounds off this week and first silver 7.

10. SalazarSlytherin

SalazarSlytherin Well-Known Member

That's great well done you! Are you liking ww better than sw?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

11. Sammyanth

12. Crafty Girl

Definitely prefer ww to sw.

13. Sammyanth

14. Crafty Girl

Only half a pound off - still 8 pounds in 3 weeks so on track. Hope for 2 next week. How are you doing this week?

15. Sammyanth

It's still going in the right direction for you so well done! And 8lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic.

I'm still on holiday this week so not fully on plan until Monday but will really be cracking on with it again from then.

16. Crafty Girl

Have changed groups as changed job so now weighing in on a Saturday. 6 pounds off and into the 13s- just. Got my 5% award. Now to get first stone off.3 and a half pounds to go.
    Two weeks to holidays and want to get into some of my too small clothes. Since I started on slimming world back in April I have lost 2 stone 3 1/2 pounds. Going to have a trying on session this afternoon.

17. Crafty Girl

Stayed the same this week. Tried idling and healthy week but think I will go back to pointing as seems better for me.

18. Crafty Girl

Off work today. Son coming down to do my garden today so will be helping him so should get some activity points.

Breakfast 35g porridge with 125 ml semi skimmed milk.

19. Crafty Girl

Gardening 1 hour plus dog walking 30 minutes.

20. Crafty Girl

Lunch beans on toast then son took us out for tea to brewers fayre. Smothered chicken with baked potato instead of chips followed by caramel apple Betty and custard. Dread to think how many points. Will go on mobile app and add them up.

Just added the whole day up and 47 points. Leaves me with 26 weeklies so could have been worse. Not using my activity points unless I absolutely have to. Weigh in not until Saturday so still time to turn it around.

Last edited by a moderator: 18 November 2014
  21. Crafty Girl

Have stayed within my daily points both yesterday and today. Been mad busy at work and forget to eat until about 3 pm then just have a cup a soup to keep me going till I get home. NOT ideal I know.

I am thinking of switching to online membership and wondered if anyone else had done so and if so what do they think about it and how to go about it.