Joining Lighterlife!

Hey Guy's

My names Richard and im joining lighterlife in january! I went to the Open evening the other day and have had my health questionaire filled in, so i'm all set! Roll on January 11th!!!! Just want to start now!! This Forum is absolutely fantastic! I've already got loads of hints and tips! Im hoping to loose about 5 stone, ready for when i start as Cabin Crew in May! Im so determined!!!

Rich xx

Hey Rich

Welcome to the nicest place on the web. Congrats also, on taking such a fantastic step into your new life. LL really is amazing and it works, as long as you stick to it 100%. Sounds like your mind is in the right place for it. It can be the easiest diet in the world. We have loads of nice guys on here too, like Pete, Ken and SulleyP and Sean.

Good luck and ask any questions you need.

Jez
xx

good luck with the lifestyle change
it is a epic journey but the benefits are great, and trust me time flies by especially after the initial 2-3 days it takes to get into ketosis :D
once again good luck
and have a wonderful xmas

Hi Rich and welcome to the forum!!!

Hi Rich!!! Good luck on your journey, the time will fly by!!

hi there! welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing about your success over the next few months
daisy x

most def, the support given here is key to success

Hi Rich

Welcome. When I was young I got a job as cabin crew after losing 4 stone - just because I could.
It was fantastic fun. I enjoyed almost every minute of it.
Something you can't do when you're fat.
You have a good incentive.
Good luck xxx

Welcome Rich and good luck with LL :)

Kat xx

Back