Joining online today-quick question?

coffeelover

Gold Member
I've just joined WW online. I have 1 stone to lose and my teenage son has 3 stone to lose. How do I calculate how many points a day he's allowed?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I've just joined WW online. I have 1 stone to lose and my teenage son has 3 stone to lose. How do I calculate how many points a day he's allowed?

Thanks.

I've just done a search but nothing came up for teenager pp's - could you try searching on your ww online account and see if there is something on there - good luck.

On my calculator it says the minimum age is 17, if he is 17+ I can work it out for you if you gave me his age, height and weight.

Thanks for replies.

He's 16 but seems like a man to me. He's 6' 1" and weighs 235 lbs. He's not very active, but we're trying. Guess if I had the point amount for a 17 year old and maybe added in some?

Joined online yesterday and just finding my way around the site. It certainly has a lot of information on it. Looking forward to my first week, but had a disaster yesterday with food/wine/crisps. Back on track today. Looks like your both doing great.

Thanks for replies.

He's 16 but seems like a man to me. He's 6' 1" and weighs 235 lbs. He's not very active, but we're trying. Guess if I had the point amount for a 17 year old and maybe added in some?

Joined online yesterday and just finding my way around the site. It certainly has a lot of information on it. Looking forward to my first week, but had a disaster yesterday with food/wine/crisps. Back on track today. Looks like your both doing great.

We all have bad days believe me try not to dwell on it, I just push it to the back of my head and try and be extra good all week. :)

I worked out points on you son as him being 17 and it came out 53 daily PP.

Thanks so much ClareyCakes. Really appreciate it.

So true. I've been really good today and trying to get the most food for my points.

Back