• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joining online today-quick question?

S: 14st8lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st5lb(2.45%)
I've just joined WW online. I have 1 stone to lose and my teenage son has 3 stone to lose. How do I calculate how many points a day he's allowed?

Thanks.
I've just done a search but nothing came up for teenager pp's - could you try searching on your ww online account and see if there is something on there - good luck.

ClareyCakes

SW Target Member
S: 17st2lb C: 10st4.5lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 6st11.5lb(39.79%)
On my calculator it says the minimum age is 17, if he is 17+ I can work it out for you if you gave me his age, height and weight.

S: 155lb C: 136lb G: 131lb Loss: 19lb(12.26%)
Thanks for replies.

He's 16 but seems like a man to me. He's 6' 1" and weighs 235 lbs. He's not very active, but we're trying. Guess if I had the point amount for a 17 year old and maybe added in some?

Joined online yesterday and just finding my way around the site. It certainly has a lot of information on it. Looking forward to my first week, but had a disaster yesterday with food/wine/crisps. Back on track today. Looks like your both doing great.

ClareyCakes

SW Target Member
S: 17st2lb C: 10st4.5lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 6st11.5lb(39.79%)
Thanks for replies.

He's 16 but seems like a man to me. He's 6' 1" and weighs 235 lbs. He's not very active, but we're trying. Guess if I had the point amount for a 17 year old and maybe added in some?

Joined online yesterday and just finding my way around the site. It certainly has a lot of information on it. Looking forward to my first week, but had a disaster yesterday with food/wine/crisps. Back on track today. Looks like your both doing great.
We all have bad days believe me try not to dwell on it, I just push it to the back of my head and try and be extra good all week. :)

I worked out points on you son as him being 17 and it came out 53 daily PP.