Joining SW later

ksmiuk

Gold Member
I have messed about with my weight all year swapping from sw to ww to units etc i have been doing units for weeks and have lost 6.5 pounds but i need the support of going to class and having somebody weigh me so I have ummed and ahed about where to go and then a lady at work was chatting about her new sw class she is the consultant and she has lost 19.5 stones:eek::eek::eek::eek: well i took this to be some kind of divine interventino so am off at 5.30 for my first meeting obviously my weight will be different as i usually weigh naked in the morning dehydrated so I am expecting to see a gain! Look forward to chatting.

p.s. which cereal can i eat most of? i love a substantial brekkie!!!

umm...2 weetabix as a Hex B is very filling. load it up with some fruit as well. ive only just started back on SW yesterday but i remember that from last time. GOOD LUCK with joining....hope we both have a fab first week. xxxx

i can cope with 2 weetabix and a banana and warm milk that should do the trick lol, yeah hope we have a great first week xx

Hi There

Good luck for today, i have been following your progress on the unit diet - it looks like nobody is doing it anymore!! One of my favourite things to have in the morning is 2 slices of nimble or ww bread, with either sliced banana, or beans (green day) or bacon (red day) and then a muller! There are tons of recipes on the recipes thread to help you out, and if you need anything then just shout!! x

Carrie

GOOD LUCK for later honey. I am really pleased that you've come to this decision. I really think it's the right way to go. :)

Right well despite my best intentions i got stuck at work till 1am (suppossed to finish at 5):cry: so i missed classes so do i try and start today without the books do i carry on with units/ww till next week ho hum what to do !!!????

Hi Katie.

What a pain that you got stuck at work!!!
If you can remember how to follow the SW plan, then I would carry on with that. Everyone on here is fantastic to ask for advice if you get stuck.

Good luck Hun! :girlpower:

yeah i have the directory so can use that and i will get a mag that will have some syns and healthy extras in xx

Back