• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joining SW tonight, any newbies doing that too?

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
S: 16st6.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.99%)
S: 33st0lb C: 21st13.5lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 11st0.5lb(33.44%)
Good for you joining a group, I hope it's a real help and that you meet some lovely new friends.:)

Teenyweeny

S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Me, me, me, me!

I have done it b4 (hald heartedly mind) but this time is the last time and I will keep chopping and changing group if need be til i find one that the C is good and not rubbish lol

Good luck xxx

Teenyweeny

Thanks Laura and Tweeny.

Tweeny, do you want to keep each other updated with losses? Be good to motivate, lol. x
Ooooo yeah that would be FAB motivation hun

Count me in

how much do you want to lose? I have stacks and stacks lol just focusing on 7lb at a time

Eternalflame

Ooooo yeah that would be FAB motivation hun

Count me in

how much do you want to lose? I have stacks and stacks lol just focusing on 7lb at a time
I have at least 3 :wave_cry:stone to loose. So averaging at 2lb a week, I have a hol in 11 weeks, so that'll be 22lb, but hope to have lost 2 stone by then :eek:. Need to get to the gym a few times too, lol :8855:.

There is a Monday Weigh in thread, just joined that too, more motivation.. :D

Do you have any targets as such? x

Teenyweeny

I have more than that for sure lol probably about 5 stone maybe 6 in an ideal world. *sigh*

I am not thinking about anything but 7lbs at a time, so no targets, no goals, no pressure, just 7lbs to come off and then go from there

I will join that Monday wi although i may change, I am only going to class tonight cos I have a voucher that runs out 2m, I may end up changing if i dont like it

Do you have goals/targets? holidays defo help I think, shame I donthave one til next year lol

losc2522

S: 20st5lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 5st11lb(28.42%)
I joined ten weeks ago, but i just wanted to say good luck to you both. I really dont think you will regret it, it can be a great motivation the thought of getting weighed in class each week and also the support you get there, this forum is fab too! . Good luck to you both!

Eternalflame

I have more than that for sure lol probably about 5 stone maybe 6 in an ideal world. *sigh*

I am not thinking about anything but 7lbs at a time, so no targets, no goals, no pressure, just 7lbs to come off and then go from there

I will join that Monday wi although i may change, I am only going to class tonight cos I have a voucher that runs out 2m, I may end up changing if i dont like it

Do you have goals/targets? holidays defo help I think, shame I donthave one til next year lol
Think I might have the same voucher. Free registration? There is another group in the same venue on Tues Morn, and have always preferred to WI on mornings, lol.. when you're lighter ;)

Targets, really holiday is it.. and then back from there and carry on loosing until I get to 4 stone mark.. then will see how I look and feel.. x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 2
Slimming World 13
Introductions 3
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 12