Joining SW tonight

marmaduke

I'm off to my first ever slimming world meeting in half an hour. I've put on about a stone and a half in the last year or so since quitting smoking and have decided now is the time to do something about it. I'm one of these people who regularly starts diets / exercise plans but never really sticks to anything for more than a couple of weeks so I'm hoping that slimming world will give me the motivation I need to stick at it. I like the idea of slimming world as I know you can still have big portions as I do like my food and hate going hungry. I would ideally love to lose about 2 stone and am aiming for a stone lost by xmas - is that a bit ambitious?

Anyway, just thought I would say hello, looking forward to posting on here and chatting to other sw'ers. I like the idea of an online food diary too so might start one of those too :)

Good luck tonight, it's a great plan to choose xx

Good luck Marmaduke :)

Thanks both, I'll let you know how I get on :)

I think a stone by Christmas is achievable! Good luck!

Oooo hope you enjoy it! Keep us posted on progress etc xxxx

Good luck, SW is a brilliant plan. It's something fairly straightforward and has a plan for everyone. You can each as much as you need to, have your treats and still feel fab!

Hope you enjoy it! x

Thank you, I enjoyed my first class although I had a huge shock when I stood on the scales. I was about a stone heavier than I thought I was, so I definately need to be doing something about it. So I need to lose about 2 and a half stone!!!! On the plus side, the meeting was great, I love the sound of slimming world and am going to put a lot of effort into making this work. I've just been shopping and bought so much healthy food so I have no excuse. Thanks all for the warm welcome x

Hi there and welcome!! Where in South Wales are you from Hun??
Im a welsh girl too!!

SW is brilliant and you will soon get into the swing of things.

Good luck!
xx

Hi Mrs V, I'm in Chepstow

Welcome to Marmeduke another fellow Welshie here!!

Good luck for the coming weeks and weigh ins...
Keep coming on here for some good support and ideas.

Keep us updated on your losses Good luck again

Back