Joining the 'gang' - first day!! second day!

chicken soup

My first chicken soup was a bit ghastly to be honest. Then again I think it might be the mindset and memory of what we think it should taste like etc. Mine was also a bit lumpy (second ever sachet I'd had) but thought it was okay to chew on the lumps ha ha.

Anyhow, the second chicken soup I had I put ground red/black pepper in it and then naughtily added a smidgeon of thai green curry paste; put it in a soup bowl and it was delicious.

Last night I just added pepper again as not sure if I'm messing up big time with the TGCP - although the addition was miniscule. (Soup without 3 slices of bread was great to manage!)

Hope this has helped;)

tsk tsk, thai curry, naughty naughty.
pepper is a good idea though, will consider that.
how are the flapjacks? i heard they are pretty tasteless

Hi there you can have your shakes at anytime hun when your hungry or set times it's up to you, what ever works best for you. Be careful not to leave yourself all night with nothing though as you may be more tempted to eat.
As for mixing the shakes, again totally up to you, there is no wrong or right way.
Now with the 2lts of water, sorry but you cannot include your shake intake and tea/coffee sorry. You must have at least 2ltrs of plain water each day, you can add more water to your shakes to use some of the quota up. Your tea and coffee are just on top of that, rubbish i know but you will get used to it.
Oh i forgot, i try and get my water down by about 4pm then anything i have after that is just a bonus, i hate getting up for wee in night too,lol

HTH

Have resisted the 1/4 of a teaspoon of Thai Green Curry Paste in the Chicken soup now! But was lovely!

Have done really well with the water intake. Sinking about 3 litres of plain water, plus some green teas and coffees on top of this.

Back