Joining tomorrow!

Good luck :) I've been off for a few weeks so re starting tomorrow again.

Is it wed u will be joining? Hope it goes well for you

Hi Livi, I started last week so in my 2nd week now. I haven't really got any tips other than to use all your daily points! Good luck for day 1 tomorrow.

Restart for me on Wed too. My best advice is to stick with the PP plan. I never last time and im heavier than before. Have faith in the plan it does work.

Thanks everyone. My group is at 6 and despite being a slimming world group member for over a year, I can't remember being this nervous. Al though I am heavier than when i started slimming world.... eeek x

Hope you enjoy your first class tonight :) I go back at 6 tonight as well. Nervous as I've put a couple of pounds on but at least we are going to class and are wanting to lose :)

My only advice is to write down everything that passes your lips. It's keeping me on track so far and haven't slipped up for 3 days now (an achievement for me lol)

How was your class?

I weighed in at class and home tonight and weighed the same on both scales. Compared to last fri eve when I weighed 17s 7.5lbs tonight I was 17.2 so not too bad! according to weight watchers officially I have only put 2lbs on - very happy!!

Back