Joining tonight :@)

owens3116

Hi all

As i said in my last post i was thinking of joining sw having previously losing over 6 st with ww

Im at my biggest now over 19st and feel like im missing out on so much being so big so here goes

Im off to my first classs tonight , decided to join tonight even though im going away this weekend ekkkkk somthings jst clicked and im determined to do it, mainly so i can take my 3 yr old swimming for the first time !

Im sure ill be on here for lots of suppport and advice you all seem so friendly

so here i go wish me luck !

Hello, welcome to the board and good luck. It sounds like you're ready to start xx

I always find, if it's 'clicked' then you'll do REALLy well. it hasn't for me this time but it did the first time I did SW. Go for it and welcome!

Good luck - let us know how you get on.
You might feel a little over-whelmed by the amount of info you're given tonight. Just take your time, one day at a time, and don't be afraid to ask things if you're not sure.

x

Hi all

well ive got back and i have to say im really impressed with the class, the ppl were lovely and the leader is great really helpfull and intrested in you

And to top it all of i won the raffle ! lol, think im gonna start with a red day tommorow as that seems most appealing to me at the moment

ill no doubt be posting what ive eaten over the next few days so u can tell me if im doing it right

I was gonna try extra easy but im not sure about that one, according to me leader they have launched it in america and no red /green and its doing really well ????

Thankyou all x

Well done Owens first step out the way no stopping you now.

Welcome!

Hi Lisa and well done for taking that first step by joining SW.
If you get stuck for some ideas, have a look at the food diary section on here.
Good luck with your journey.

Well done for taking that first step in joining - the meetings are brilliant, I just wish I could get to one. The only thing I will say about SW is you really need to plan ahead with it, that said though it is quite easy once you have done your homework. Good luck with this week and enjoy your weekend away, no doubt you'll be feeling a lot healthier, brighter and more motivated.

Hi Lisa, welcome aboard :welcome:

Glad your class went well. Sounds like your head is in the right place and with all the support and tips you will get on here I am sure you will soon be dropping the pounds:D

Back