Joining tonight!

Moon Gazer

I've tried slimming world before and I know it works when followed properly, I just need to have a big kick up the bum and find the willpower to stick on plan.

My husband won't be going to class but will be following from home. We both have around 6-7 stone to lose.

I've got a long way to go but am just going to focus on one silver 7 at a time. I've got a holiday to Fuerteventura booked for June and I would love to be 2-3 stone down by then :)

Will be good to have some people along for the journey :)

Ill def help you on your journey my life (Send you a friend alert thing? lol)
I have about the same to loose at the start so it will be great to swap motivation and tips with you !

GOOD LUCK :D

Good luck! A holiday is a great incentive, just keep thinking of those holiday clothes!

Well done, first step tonight :) Plus you know it works and have a great incentive with a lovely summer hol booked x

Thanks everyone! Well that's the worst bit over, that first weigh in! Group was very quiet last night, I imagine it will be crazy busy next week so I am glad I joined when I did.

Kicked today off with a yummy slimming world "fry up". Smoked turkey rashers, baked beans, grilled cherry tomatoes, dry fried mushrooms and scrambled eggs. Very yummy!

Well done firstly for taking that 1st step & joining.
Secondly food so far sounds nommy :D
Finally good luck on your weight loss journey darling xxx

Well I know it sounds daft but I made it through day one totally on plan and I am pretty proud of that!! Haha.

So many times I have decided to start a diet and have given up before even finishing day one. Stayed totally on plan yesterday and wasn't hungry at all. I also went swimming and drank lots of water.

Made cottage pie for tea last night which was very nice and also means I have left overs for lunch today so don't even need to think about what is for lunch :)

How is everyone else doing? xx

Hi Moon gazer,

You are beating me hands down, I need to stay strong thinking about purchasing a 12 week count down when I join in Monday night as this will hopefully keep me on track - hoping the weigh in shame and hands up session will keep me in line.

Keep up the good work, they say if you change a habit for 30 days then you will keep to it

Thanks Cee Cee!

I bought a 12 week countdown. I also got free registration with that so it was £49.50 for 12 weeks and that included registration so that was a good deal really x

Well I know it sounds daft but I made it through day one totally on plan and I am pretty proud of that!! Haha.

So many times I have decided to start a diet and have given up before even finishing day one. Stayed totally on plan yesterday and wasn't hungry at all. I also went swimming and drank lots of water.

Made cottage pie for tea last night which was very nice and also means I have left overs for lunch today so don't even need to think about what is for lunch :)

How is everyone else doing? xx

Doesn't sound daft at all xx I'm still ok today although my darling daughter is testing my stress levels and i generally reach for food when I'm stressed plus not helping that we got loads of xmas choc in cupboards lol. Just had a fat free yoghurt in an attempt to curb it lol xxx

Back