Joining weight watchers again

I hope you feel better soon Annie . You have been doing so well I'm sure you will be fine tomorrow . I bought some capsules today . That are supposed to be very good . I'm going to give them a go see how it get on . Let me know how you go tomorrow . Lots of love Teresa

Me too Teresa! Had a Yakult as well for further reinforcements! lol! What capsules have you bought? I am intrigued! Will let you know tomorrow, it's my social highlight for the week - it's the only time I get for me! lol! ....Annie xxx

Annie2012 said:
Me too Teresa! Had a Yakult as well for further reinforcements! lol! What capsules have you bought? I am intrigued! Will let you know tomorrow, it's my social highlight for the week - it's the only time I get for me! lol! ....Annie xxx

Holland & Barrett Acai with green tea . They are meant to keep your blood sugar levels normal . Plus speed up your weight loss . It's worth a go lol xxx

Holland & Barrett Acai with green tea . They are meant to keep your blood sugar levels normal . Plus speed up your weight loss . It's worth a go lol xxx

Oooohhhh...not heard of them before! Let me know if it does work, I'd want to try them as well! Btw, I only lost half a pound today, taking me to my first silver 7! I am not ecstatic about it but it was better than STS or putting weight on! I think it may be my hormones or the 25 PP's I missed over the week or not having enough water because I had so much fiber in the form of vege's or all the bloating and nausea that I have been having for a week! Anyway, onwards and upwards and hopefully I have a better loss next week! ;-) xx

hey everyone .. my name is Ria and i joined weight watchers in january.. i've lost 2 stone since then and i know its cliched but for me .. weight watchers works.

hey everyone .. my name is Ria and i joined weight watchers in january.. i've lost 2 stone since then and i know its cliched but for me .. weight watchers works.

Hi ya!

Well done on your loss! U have done really well, it's good plan..... it does work... :) Do you exercise as well? x

Annie2012 said:
Oooohhhh...not heard of them before! Let me know if it does work, I'd want to try them as well! Btw, I only lost half a pound today, taking me to my first silver 7! I am not ecstatic about it but it was better than STS or putting weight on! I think it may be my hormones or the 25 PP's I missed over the week or not having enough water because I had so much fiber in the form of vege's or all the bloating and nausea that I have been having for a week! Anyway, onwards and upwards and hopefully I have a better loss next week! ;-) xx

Well done for getting your sliver 7. A loss is a loss :) yes I will let you know how I get on with them . Hate that sicky feeling hope your feeling better xxx

Well done for getting your sliver 7. A loss is a loss :) yes I will let you know how I get on with them . Hate that sicky feeling hope your feeling better xxx

Thanks Teresa...:D Sicky feeling gone but still bloated and having fluid retention on my legs too...pitting all over my legs...bet I have a big loss once all that fluid disappears! Hoping, anyway! xx

Hey Annie , how are you ? Hope your feeling better . How you getting on ? I've had a mixed week . Good & bad just hope I stay the same or a pound loss I will be happy with either . I'm back on plan now . It feels good to be in control again . I was nibbling at bits and pieces . Just hope there's not to much damage lol xxx

Hey Annie , how are you ? Hope your feeling better . How you getting on ? I've had a mixed week . Good & bad just hope I stay the same or a pound loss I will be happy with either . I'm back on plan now . It feels good to be in control again . I was nibbling at bits and pieces . Just hope there's not to much damage lol xxx

Hi Teresa,

I wasn't feeling too good in myself and I have been away from the board....I am doing well now and the weight is coming off! How's you today? xx

Annie2012 said:
Hi Teresa,

I wasn't feeling too good in myself and I have been away from the board....I am doing well now and the weight is coming off! How's you today? xx

I'm sorry to hear that Annie , glad your feeling better . Aww that's so good . I'm great thanks . I've had 2 gains this past 2 weeks. I've been fairly good this week so I hope I get a loss . Glad to hear from you . Was thinking of you xxx

I'm sorry to hear that Annie , glad your feeling better . Aww that's so good . I'm great thanks . I've had 2 gains this past 2 weeks. I've been fairly good this week so I hope I get a loss . Glad to hear from you . Was thinking of you xxx

Hi again, Nice to hear from you...:)) Good luck for ur weigh in.... weather is fantastic isn't it? Time for BBQ's and wine, beers,etc! Too tempting to just hang loose and forget dieting !But, I have stuck to it...will probably relax a little bit for the bank hol weekend, have a BBQ and lots to drink! xx

P/S: I sent you a friends request, did u get it? Maybe, u have to have wrote 50 posts before you can....can't remember... xx

Hi Annie,

My name is Maxine, I literally just joined this evening! I was literally just looking up healthy BBQ options ready for the summer!

I am doing the slimming world diet so all lean meats, fruit and vegetables are free foods. I was wondering if you have any good WeightWatchers BBQ ideas as my mother in law is following the WW diet and I'd like to be able to point the food I prepare for her?

Annie2012 said:
Hi again, Nice to hear from you...:)) Good luck for ur weigh in.... weather is fantastic isn't it? Time for BBQ's and wine, beers,etc! Too tempting to just hang loose and forget dieting !But, I have stuck to it...will probably relax a little bit for the bank hol weekend, have a BBQ and lots to drink! xx

P/S: I sent you a friends request, did u get it? Maybe, u have to have wrote 50 posts before you can....can't remember... xx

If only the weather could be like this all the time . It's been brilliant :) your just right enjoy , you have to have a treat aswell . I haven't been able to as I don't think I have posted enough . I'm not even sure where to go to receive it . Xxx

If only the weather could be like this all the time . It's been brilliant :) your just right enjoy , you have to have a treat aswell . I haven't been able to as I don't think I have posted enough . I'm not even sure where to go to receive it . Xxx

Hi....yes, think u have to wait till u have wrote 50 posts....Just look at top right of screen under notifications.... How are you today? x

Annie2012 said:
Hi....yes, think u have to wait till u have wrote 50 posts....Just look at top right of screen under notifications.... How are you today? x

Hey Annie , I'm over the moon 4 and a half pounds of for me . I'm so delighted , I went out tonight for a birthday dinner . Straight back on plan tomorrow . How's you today ? All good I hope xxx

Hey Annie , I'm over the moon 4 and a half pounds of for me . I'm so delighted , I went out tonight for a birthday dinner . Straight back on plan tomorrow . How's you today ? All good I hope xxx

Hi ya Teresa,

I am ecstatic too, I lost 3.5 lbs today, got my 5% today and another silver 7 as well, taking me up to a loss of 1 stone! Really pleased and all charged up to go ahead! Must dash, screaming kids to tend to!

Well done on ur loss too, pleased for u ...xx

Annie2012 said:
Hi ya Teresa,

I am ecstatic too, I lost 3.5 lbs today, got my 5% today and another silver 7 as well, taking me up to a loss of 1 stone! Really pleased and all charged up to go ahead! Must dash, screaming kids to tend to!

Well done on ur loss too, pleased for u ...xx

Brilliant Annie your flying down the motorway . Congratulations all your hard work is paying of . Xxx

Hi Annie thought I would pop in and have a noses lol hasn't weather been beautiful, it's gone very grey now & it's starting to spit :-( hopefully it won't come to anything much, hope u enjoy the long weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Annie thought I would pop in and have a noses lol hasn't weather been beautiful, it's gone very grey now & it's starting to spit :-( hopefully it won't come to anything much, hope u enjoy the long weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Valerie,

Yes, it's gone horrible....lots of rain on Sunday and next week too...think the only good-ish day is Monday - hoping to have a BBQ....feel the cold right now! :-( But, looking forward to the long weekend! :) De-cluttering my home at the moment, so that should keep me busy...Have a good weekend urself... xx

Back