Joining WW for first time eeeek

Keelykins

After nearly two years with Rosemary Conley I have decided to try Weight Watchers for the first time as it's way more local and easier for me to get to a class. Never done it before but feel a bit stuck in a rut so thought a change would be good. First class Wednesday!!

Good luck with the switch to WW, I always end up going back to WW in the end as I don't think u can beat it for flexibility- and it works!

oooh good luck to you too, good to see someone else starting this week!

I have just re joined weight watchers after gaining back the 2 and half stone i lost back last year. Have not been on here for a while and its nice to be back, Good luck on your weight loss journey. I am due to weigh on saturday. Hoping for a good 2nd week x

Good luck to all the newbies! You're gonna do fab, stick to it :) xx

Well got all the info last night now need to get my head around the points thingy!!!

Shelliewoo83 said:
How's it going?

Ok I think I understood all the points and am tracking them. A night out for my sisters birthday and the day after hangover munchies hasn't helped lol but so far I seem to understand it! Will see on Wednesday!!

First weigh in last night and lost 4lb! Can't quite believe it as I've gone over my allowance every day and the extra weekly allowance went at the weekend!!! But so very happy, now for a 3lb push for 1/2 stone in two weeks!!!!!

Well done .... that's a fab loss!
I joined a class on Tues evening so it's good to hear such motivating news. :patback:

Well done Keelykins! Excellent! :)

Aw thanx guys I was v surprised coz I had a party at weekend and then hangover food lol but tracked everything. I'm so chuffed!!!

Well done keelykins, I hope I can lose that much this week. I have my first weigh in tomorrow night I hope i'm not disappointed as i have really tried to stick to the diet this week. I have never done WW before finding it quite easy so far. Thinking about buying the new cookbook has anyonne tried them out?

Will update again soon with my progress...fingers crossed

Forgot to add my second weigh in which I put on 3.5lb!!! Time of the month and I have a run of too many weekends away! Eeeek not good

Oh meant to say good luck!!!
I got a new cook book plus the oriental one not tried anything yet but some sound yummy. Been watching the great British bake off so wanna bake now which is. Not good!!

I bought the one pot book which is quite good & borrowed the simply satisfying which is also very good & loads of people ave rated it on here x

I think the simply satisfying is what I have and I want the one pot. I like things to be simple and using one pot sounds ideal!

Hi guys, im hoping to join WW 2moz for the 1st time, tried cambridge but just cant give up eating lol. Love how everyone is so supportive of each other on here!

Great news.....lost 5.5lbs, couldn't quite believe it when saw the scales. I am going to keep going this week and hopefully aim for 2lb next week too.

I bought the seriously satisfying cookbook last night so going to try some out this week. I have my own panel of guinnea pigs at the ready..lol

Back