Joining WW tomorrow.

SarahB

Silver Member
Hello All,

Just thought i would post a message to introduce myself. My Name is Sarah and I am joining Weight Watchers tomorrow!!! (sounds like I am joining AA)

I lost nearly 3 stone with the Cambridge Diet for my wedding - which was a month ago, since then I have put on almost a stone. I really don't want to go back onto meal replacements so I thought the best thing for me would be to lose weight slowly. I am in no big rush to lose my weight as my wedding has been and gone.

I have been a member of WW before and I lost a good bit of weight but my problem is always maintaining.
I will post after WI tomorrow - hopefully the damage isn't any worse than i think it is.

Hi Sarah

Welcome to our WW gang. Theres quite a few of us have our wi on a Monday - as youll guess by all the nerves that show on a Sunday lol

Good luck tomorrow & look forward to hearing how youre doing

Hi Sarah

Look forward to hear how the meeting went :D

Thanks for your posts everyone.

WI went ok, I am just thankful that I haven't put any more weight on than when I sent my first message.

I have joined with one of my bestest friends - we did WW together about 6/7 years ago and lost loads supporting each other. We have set ourselves mini targets, plus I have 17 pounds to lose to get my 10%.

This is my first proper day doing WW and I am really pleased with myself, I have got 20 points a day and have had 17 so far. I have got a party at the weekend and I would like to save some of my points for then, plus I am doing a mystery shopper at a pub on Saturday lunchtime.
Does anyone know how many points I can carry over?

Back