Joining WW tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by SarahB, 24 June 2007 Social URL.

1. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Hello All,

Just thought i would post a message to introduce myself. My Name is Sarah and I am joining Weight Watchers tomorrow!!! (sounds like I am joining AA)

I lost nearly 3 stone with the Cambridge Diet for my wedding - which was a month ago, since then I have put on almost a stone. I really don't want to go back onto meal replacements so I thought the best thing for me would be to lose weight slowly. I am in no big rush to lose my weight as my wedding has been and gone.

I have been a member of WW before and I lost a good bit of weight but my problem is always maintaining.
    I will post after WI tomorrow - hopefully the damage isn't any worse than i think it is.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sarah

Well done in joining ww I was going to a meeting but fell of the ww wagon but going back to my ww meeting on wed and starting a resh think i will have to rejoin again as not been for 4 weeks now.
    Good Luck for tommorow

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sarah

Welcome to our WW gang. Theres quite a few of us have our wi on a Monday - as youll guess by all the nerves that show on a Sunday lol

Good luck tomorrow & look forward to hearing how youre doing

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi Sarah

Welcome to the forum - it's a fantastic site and I'm sure you'll find it just as helpful (and addictive, lol) as the rest of us do.

How did you first weigh in go?

6. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sarah

Look forward to hear how the meeting went :D

7. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sarah, welcome to the board! How did the meeting go?

8. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Thanks for your posts everyone.

WI went ok, I am just thankful that I haven't put any more weight on than when I sent my first message.

I have joined with one of my bestest friends - we did WW together about 6/7 years ago and lost loads supporting each other. We have set ourselves mini targets, plus I have 17 pounds to lose to get my 10%.

This is my first proper day doing WW and I am really pleased with myself, I have got 20 points a day and have had 17 so far. I have got a party at the weekend and I would like to save some of my points for then, plus I am doing a mystery shopper at a pub on Saturday lunchtime.
    Does anyone know how many points I can carry over?

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

So glad your meeting went well. Mini targets are definitely the way to go!

You can carry over a max of 4 a day but if you havent used them by the end of the week you lose them :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.