Joining you all on WW

SammyE

Silver Member
Hi all,

Ive been a member for a while but was on Exante, my body seems to have turned against Exante and Ive had a few health issues and the doctors ordered me to stop Exante and eat so Im giving weight watchers a go...

Its going to be difficult for me as Ive got used to have big loses but going to try and stick at it...

Ive currently lost 4 stone and have another 2 and a half stone to go

Well done on your weight loss, 25% is fantastic, I don't know what Exanti is but im sure you will love WW, im on the old Discovery as I know that works for me. You said your used to big losses but now that you haven't got as much to loss and the light is shining in your eyes at the end of you tunnel you will soon see the smaller weight losses add up - good luck and keep us informed.

hi sammy, just want to wish you good luck with ww, i myself did lipotrim 18 months ago, and like you was getting big weight losses, i must say i do compare my weight loss now to what i did do, and yes it is slower, but im trying to tell myself that at least its coming off lol xx

Best of luck Sammy.

Have really found inspiration and support from the luffy peoples in the WW forums, hope you will too :grouphugg:.

Hi Sammy, best of luck with your weightloss:) I only started WW a week ago, and while it's a lot to get your head around, it certainly does seem like a sustainable and liveable diet plan, so you won't be disappointed:)

Back