Joining you on Monday

Loser85

Gold Member
Was supposed to start beginning of Jan but thought WW would be better. Majorly kidding myself, cant seem to stick within my points and also binging again. Think being on a VLCD will help as it takes food completely out of the equation. Thus giving me time to think about why i binged in the 1st place. I know ill never be truly happy until i sort that lot. I have a mixture of exante and s&s shakes (about a months worth) So will be using these up 1st then the next lot will be completely s&s.

Thanks for reading my waffle if you got this far....

Good luck, Loser85! I totally agree with you about not having to deal with food. It's why I'm such a huge fan of the VLCD plan too!

Good Luck!!

Taking food out of the equation is the only reason it works for me too!! No longer having to think and just having my packets and thinking right that's all I can have... nothing else is why it seems to work for me :)

Make sure you keep us all updated!! The support really helps me :) Especially as it's from everyone going through the same thing xx

All the best loser85, hope you dont have a bad few days untill your in ketosis. keep us updated. i do like to nosy on how people are getting on :)

lol feel free to be as nosy as you need! When ive used VLCD in the past it took me about 5 days to get fully into ketosis. I know its going to be rough but its whats needed.

Good luck to you xxx

Good luck, I think I am the same 5 days, I am on day 4 now and felt pretty rough today, so hope that tomorrow brings ketosis, I have some of the signs but no there yet I think!

Hope it all goes well for you!!! xxx

Best of luck.....not having to make food choices is soooo much easier....I have so much more time now than I had before.....than worrying about what in the fridge, what I need to have thought about on the list to have something to eat within points....plus you get all vits and mins.....

Back