JOKE OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgemag, 4 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties. George had married a woman from America, and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed doing at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmie had married a woman from Canada. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking.. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married an English girl. He boasted that he told that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a landscaper:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    PMSL! fantastic! will share that with the girls at work and my hubby!! x

4. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

:talk017:

I like it...I like it a lot :clap:

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    PMSL...very funny.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.