Jools ....

Jools

Gold Member
Im sure some of you will remember me. I did ww for quite a while then switched over to CD.
I didn't do well at that at all as Ive had so much poo in my life over the last few months that I couldn't focus!

Hubby got made redundant which blew our financial situation. He cannot find a full time job and is still trying!
My mum had a hip replacement operation yesterday and my little nephew still keeps having his fits!

Ive gained the 1 1/2 stones back that I lost whilst doing CD and I am desperate to lose it again. I know CD is not the right thing for me at the moment so I am gonna try and continue with ww. Im going at alone as I can't afford the meetings and luckily I know the points values of most things! But I will be asking lots of questions! :D

Hope you are all well and here goes ......

xx

Hi Irene. Im gonna do points I think as I have no books to help me with the core plan! Can't believe I gave them all away when I went back to CD ... how silly was that!

xx

Hey Jools, lovely that your back. Life can be a real bummer for our weight, but at least you are gonna do something about it. Fingers crossed things start to settle down for you and the family and hubby gets a job soon.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the support.

Mum is doing ok thanks Anna - although the anaesthetic has still left her a little woozy!

Irene. Im on 28 points hun and that should be plenty I hope!

xx

Jools, is it just the Eat Wisely book you want? I think I have a spare. If you want it, pm me with your address and I'll root it out for you.

Welcome Jools. Sorry you have had a rough year. I hope things straighten out for you now.

Goodluck!

Welcome back Jools and best of luck with the diet! x

Back