Joolz's diary ...got my head examined

Yesterday was a tricky day as I was really busy at work in the London office and didn't get home til 9pm. My job is like that sometimes. Had a bit of a down day in that on the journey home I thought "why do I put myself through this work rubbish, get home late etc, what am I doing this diet for... etc". Realised I was a bit tired and stressed out so I tried to keep things in perspective. The job has its really good points, the diet has been fantastic and I AM NEARLY THERE, I have some great things to look forward to etc etc. Maybe the LL counselling stuff is working. The old me would have just seen all the negaive stuff.
So at 9pm I got in having had NO packs all day just loads of water and black tea and coffee so had 4 packs spaced out over the next two and a half hours before bed. I think its only my detemination to get to goal and knowing that I will be in management very soon is keeping me going.

Helllo....you are doing realy really well hun!!

We all have icky days, but you havent lost sight of wats important....its nice to see someone so upbeat even when having a bit of a difficult time!!

Keep up the mega good work and you will be at goal sooooo soon!!

Wow Joolz just came across your diary, you sound so focussed and you deserve every single pound of your loss, your an inspiration the way you don't let anything get in the way of your journey....

:D

Helllo....you are doing realy really well hun!!

We all have icky days, but you havent lost sight of wats important....its nice to see someone so upbeat even when having a bit of a difficult time!!

Keep up the mega good work and you will be at goal sooooo soon!!

Oh thanks Kazz - you're comments mean a lot:eek: :) . I DO try and stay upbeat but its not always easy.

Wow Joolz just came across your diary, you sound so focussed and you deserve every single pound of your loss, your an inspiration the way you don't let anything get in the way of your journey....

:D

Oh Caroline thank you so much - your kind words nearly made me cry. I don't think of myself as an inspiration, I just want to do this and take it step by step. Its not always easy - right now I could eat a banana muffin no problem as I'm having a tough working day - but my will to get to slimdom is winning at the moment.

Trip to the Psychotherapist/hypnotherapist today

Oh, I've been working for the last few hours on a deadline for work and I have a big meeting tomorrow, so now relaxing before bed. Hubby has already turned in and i have an LL pack yet to have!

Just wanted my diary to get my first thoughts following my first psychotherapy session this morning. As "scary" management approaches and with it my fear that I won't be able to stop putting food in my gob once I start (a failed ex dieter!!)I know that I still have demons with regard to food so I thought "well any extra help for the slimdom ahead is welcome" so having never done anything like this before I went along for my first session with Mark my therapist. Hey, that sounds really American - I've got a therapist. I was nervous but excited.

I won't go into the details but basically I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. It was all taking stuff for 2 hours and we looked into personality types and conflict issues. FASCINATING stuff and I really liked him and his manner which helped. I will write more when I am less tired but I have booked another session for three weeks time when I will be eating again (gosh that sounds scary) but for now i need to let what we discussed (it was psychotherapy today not hypnotherapy) sink into my subconscious as I sleep.

night night diary.

Wow - You've done so incredibly well!! Very inspiring, I definately feel more positive about my weight loss journey just reading your diary!

I'm glad that they psychotheraphy went well, sounds very interesting!

I'll definately be checking in on your progress as you lose a few more pounds and go into maintenance! Well done on everything you've achieved so far! :D

Back