Jordan/Katy Price....In I'm A Celeb..

I haven't ever watched I'm a Celeb...and this year I wouldn't watch it anyway, because I wouldn't like to give Katie Price/Jordan the extra viewing figures.

My own opinion - I don't like her. I don't doubt that she's a shrewd 'businesswoman' and very clever at manipulating the media machine and managing her publicity. She's definitely not daft in that respect, and that could be admired.

However, I do think she's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. She's seemingly mentally unbalanced (from what I have seen in the media). Her behaviour during her separation and divorce has, in my opinion, been despicable. Where is the self respect? How can anyone behave the way she does? I purposefully avoid articles in the papers and mags about it, so I can't say I know much about it other than general rumblings, but the impression I get about how she conveniently brings up traumatic experiences in her life (whether they're true or not) and the way she uses her children....well...is it any wonder the 'public' don't love her?

How to get the public on side? Calm down. Love your children. Have some self respect. Conduct your private affairs privately. Show some grace, modestly and humility.

Last edited:
I used to think a lot of her. Now I just think that she's a vacuous waste of skin - I cringe every time I hear her squawk. I watch I'm a celeb every year - love love love Ant and Dec on it. Missing out ths year as can't bear to watch her

Don't even get me started on being at the other side of the world to her child who was recently in hospital .................I seem to remember a certain someone criticising Jade for swanning off to BB India when she was waiting for test results - kettle/pot anyone? Hypocrisy is one of the things I detest most in the world

I'm not saying I am perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but by the same token I have not sold every part of my life including miscarriages, sexual assaults, my ex boyfriend's lack of sexual prowess / intelligence / inches etc. She puts herself into the media spotlight more than anyone else therefore, in my opinion, invites people to judge

Harsh? Maybe. Unfair? Probably. Entitled to have an opinion? Definately

xxx

:eek: Ps I have crazy, wicked PMT - ask me again in a few days and I probably wouldn't be bothered. I think Gok was in the metro centre today (saw MASSIVE crowd around TV camera and the obligatory big picture of a girl in her bra and knickers. So if there are any blooper reels with a girl throwing her hands in the air whilst trying to get past the crowds mouthing obscenities and whinging about being on my lunch break...........that would be me!! :eek::eek:

I think so far she has been very good at what she does (selling herself) but I'm bored with hearing about her now. I wouldn't be surprised if she got back with Pete (I've been saying this for ages) and sold another round of "love" stories and wedding photos.

We get the celebrities we deserve, that's the thing. Without people following their stories, and taking sides over their antics, these people wouldn't be making money (and would therefore go away quietly).

I was watching (no quite sure how, just ran on from another programme I think), Katie Price, the Next Chapter. Oh how I laughed. I couldn't stop watching. She took Alex, her children and her Mum out to the park in a converted horse box. This horse box hhad been painted pink, the whole of the outside wa suquinned, and JOrdan pained across it. When the paps started to follow, she started getting upset and wanting to know how they knew she was going out, and how they know its her. WTF!!?? Then at the park, they played rounders with the paps. She was all over Alex like a rash in front of ehr children, having not long separated, then the next day complaied that they had got photos of her cuddling Alex in the park. She was doing it right in front of them, posing for the camera!!!

Marriage break up is awful for all concerned. I know that as much as anyone, believe me. But I have no sympathy at all for her doing it in the full view of publicity. This is the course that she has chosen. If you make yourself public property, you cannot be surprised if the public form an opinion. She is seen out and about wearing 'Team Jordan' T shirts. Then complains that people are taking sides. The only thing I can say is those poor kids. They always suffer from divorce the most. ANd just at this minute, they may actually need to see their Mum and not spend 3 weeks away from them, just so their Mum can try and make herself more popular. Might be different if the money would make a diference to their lives, but she is a multi millionaire.

Sorry, feeling grumpy today. Probably won't give a hoot tomorrow. He he

Lynda

I'm curious - how do we know that people are voting for whatever? Someone stands up there and says "the winner is . . . ", "the person going home is . . .", "the person who has to eat spiders and frogs is . . ." and we are told that this is because the public have decided it should be so.

But how do we know? Is there any proof? The programme producers could be making it all up as they go along!!

I LOVE KATIE

Hey guys i love Katie Price, its great to see her back in the jungle... i think she will walk eventually as she doesnt need the money and shes made her point now! I would miss my bed, bathroom and food lol dont know why these ppl put themselves through it! :sigh:

Its worth watching though... keep those spiders away from me... :(

Is it on tonight? x

Katy Price has left the Jungle........

Now maybe someone else can 'have a go'.....

Really? How come? Voted out or walked? x

She's walked out - but the papers are saying that her agreement with the Celeb producers was that she would only stay a week anyway...so who knows.

I read something on the news that she had felt she had proved she 'was real and genuine' and felt no need to stay.

Also, apparently she's ditched Alex Reid too.

I read something on the news that she had felt she had proved she 'was real and genuine' and felt no need to stay.

Also, apparently she's ditched Alex Reid too.

Seriously???? - it would therefore appear that I forgot to add the words narcissistic fantasist in my earlier assessment (still pms-ing :eek:)

Seriously???? - it would therefore appear that I forgot to add the words narcissistic fantasist in my earlier assessment (still pms-ing :eek:)

I agree. I cannot stand the woman. I love how she can turn anything around in her head to avoid the reality that she has blown a lot of her popularity. And let's face it, when you can stretch little talent into the fortune she did...well, you'd think she wouldn't have been so quick to blow it eh?

If she says " CLOSURE" one more time !!!!!! Argggggghhhh!!!!

Makes me laugh when she says how much she missed her kids ,,,,, she in my mind is not the pefect mum as people make out she is never there and when she is she has the camera crew to record it. In the last seven months she has been on a single person no kids fling.

Peter rules ( LOL) hehehehehh!

Philx

Totally agree-good mother my @rse!! She's not even a decent person

There was a time when people like her would have been locked up in the assylum-and quite right too in her case.

Unfortunately for my hubby this measn i have to watch it now she's gone.....and so does he !!LOL

If she says " CLOSURE" one more time !!!!!! Argggggghhhh!!!!

Makes me laugh when she says how much she missed her kids ,,,,, she in my mind is not the pefect mum as people make out she is never there and when she is she has the camera crew to record it. In the last seven months she has been on a single person no kids fling.

Peter rules ( LOL) hehehehehh!

Philx

Agreed! She's been preaching she is 'over it' for months now (I think before the door closed behind Peter come to think of it)...she doth protest too much me thinks.

I am glad that Peter seems to be much more a stable parent than she does for the kids.

Everyone makes mistakes and she's made plenty - but hopefully she'll realise it now and sort it out before it gets worse. Again...for the kids sake

Back