Jo's Journey - 175lbs to happiness...

1411041265110.jpg - fakeaway sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice

1411041291988.jpg - melon, grapes and a yogurt

1411041325394.jpg - this was supposed to be a chicken tikka masala but with funeral etc it didn't happen so bacon chips and egg lol

1411041408036.jpg - melon for breakfast

Food looks really nice, regarding your previous post... Families what are they like!
My in laws don't accept me either, after being 6 years with their son and like you helping him o be a better man, he also used to drink a lot of beer (more an evening pub thing but still find unacceptable getting drunk on a weekday), bought a house together, get all his finances back on track, etc and they still don't like me!!

Food looks really nice, regarding your previous post... Families what are they like!
My in laws don't accept me either, after being 6 years with their son and like you helping him o be a better man, he also used to drink a lot of beer (more an evening pub thing but still find unacceptable getting drunk on a weekday), bought a house together, get all his finances back on track, etc and they still don't like me!!

Yep exactly same situation...doesn't help that I'm shy so they think I'm being rude and fact is im being shy so they made this decision about me and after 5 years together and turning a turd into a diamond they still hate me I used to let it bother me but not anymore...not guna change myself for anyone if they don't like me then fantastic I don't have to see or speak to them lol

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

GUESS WHAT??

I DID IT!! WOOHOO!!

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

I just scraped by...by 0.5lb...but I did it...I lost 3lbs this week giving me my 2.5st award and I'm into the new stone bracket first time in 3 years my weight has started with a 1...cannot tell you how happy I am to be a teen.

I don't have anything to aim for next week as my next half stone is 6lbs off and next stone is 13lbs off and next mini goal is 20lbs off...so I am just guna aim for my usual 2lbs next week...so happy...good day today. WOOHOO!!

The only concern I really have is I'm not keeping up with my 2lb challenge I should have lost 8lb by now and have only lost 5.5lbs and I think it will be doubtful that I lose 6.5lbs in 2 weeks...but I can take pleasure in the fact I was 7.5lbs over on my last 2lb challenge.

Just a little added note...I just realised I am now into the 270's. I officially weigh 279lbs...but I'm still in them lol...so that's another one smashed...I love these weeks it just all comes together on my half stone weeks as I generally go into new bracket as well because my half stone is dead on the stone mark e.g. 20st was my 2.5st award but I'm now 19st 13lbs so got them both in the same week.

OMG...Look at my stats on the left....look....

Weight to Lose: 9st13lb

I am no longer in double figures...OMG!! That's amazing...I didn't even think about it...WOW...Even happier now...

1411117816762.jpg - cheese and bacon salad

1411117843648.jpg - fakeaway fish and chips

1411117865484.jpg - weetabix with banana and a yogurt

1411117996151.jpg - my new chalk board update

1411118020398.jpg - Christmas Tree update - 3 baubles coloured

1411118061166.jpg my ilostwhat.com update

Wow! Well done hun. I'm so happy for you I really am. It's a great loss and a very well deserved one. It's great motivation for the week ahead too. I need to get a 2lb loss this week for my 5.5 award I've a few things on but hopefully I can do it :)

Wow! Well done hun. I'm so happy for you I really am. It's a great loss and a very well deserved one. It's great motivation for the week ahead too. I need to get a 2lb loss this week for my 5.5 award I've a few things on but hopefully I can do it :)

Thanks hun and I'll have my fingers crossed for you that you lose those 2lbs...hopefully you be too tempted by the bad stuff...just keep thinking 2lbs, 2lbs, 2lbs...shiny sticker and award lol...good luck hun xx

well done on your loss and getting the award, i'm hoping to see the 18 before september ends that means i have to lose at least 4 lbs in two weeks x

well done on your loss and getting the award, i'm hoping to see the 18 before september ends that means i have to lose at least 4 lbs in two weeks x

Thanks hun. When's your weigh in? And 4lbs in two weeks is doable. I think 2lb is a good achievable goal which is why I aim for 2lbs a week so you shouldn't have any problem losing it. I will cross my fingers for you...crossing my fingers usually helps people...I have magical powers lol.

12:30

Hi folks,

Don't have much to update as I've done it all this morning with it being weigh day. I am still floating on air...very happy with myself today and I intend to sit down in a minute and do a meal plan I don't know why I bother cos I never stick to it but it keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Darcy has completed her first week at nursery and today was the first day I wasn't busy doing something so I got to appreciate the peace and quiet today lol. I got to do my body magic without her 'help'. I got to take the dog out without her being 20ft behind us and throwing a strop. It was nice lol.

I wrote my hubby a letter yesterday...just venting my frustrations as you can't talk with my hubby cos he flies off the handle and you never get to say what you intended to so I wrote it down...it was nothing major...I'm just fed up of him coming home in a mood and taking it out on us...and it seems to have done to the trick hoping it isn't just a grace period and we go back to him being a dick within the week...but he was pleasant last night and I have had a soppy text message this morning from him...see how things go.

Yesterday at my work they had a charity day and I won a fruit basket with bananas in of course but I already have some bananas on their way out so now I have 4 huge bananas and 5 small bananas all needing to be eaten yesterday and I've looked on slimming world website for ideas but they're all ridiculously synned...9 syns for a slice of banana loaf...and I don't even like it lol. So I'm thinking of bananas and custard for tea tonight...I personally don't like it but it will get rid of the bananas instead of wasting them. If I wasn't on slimming world I would be baking banana cupcakes for hubby and Darcy, banoffee pie, banoffee cheesecake and banana and peanut butter cookies...but I am on SW so I can't do that to myself lol. :( I'm a good baker...it would have been good lol.

I want to try the SW haribo sweets so may look into that later after I've been shopping. Now I am off to attempt to find something to eat...very low on food supplies at the minute and make my shopping list and meal plan.

Talk to you later peeps xx

Thanks hun. When's your weigh in? And 4lbs in two weeks is doable. I think 2lb is a good achievable goal which is why I aim for 2lbs a week so you shouldn't have any problem losing it. I will cross my fingers for you...crossing my fingers usually helps people...I have magical powers lol.

I weigh in on Tuesdays night at 7pm :-(

Hi folks,

Don't have much to update as I've done it all this morning with it being weigh day. I am still floating on air...very happy with myself today and I intend to sit down in a minute and do a meal plan I don't know why I bother cos I never stick to it but it keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Darcy has completed her first week at nursery and today was the first day I wasn't busy doing something so I got to appreciate the peace and quiet today lol. I got to do my body magic without her 'help'. I got to take the dog out without her being 20ft behind us and throwing a strop. It was nice lol.

I wrote my hubby a letter yesterday...just venting my frustrations as you can't talk with my hubby cos he flies off the handle and you never get to say what you intended to so I wrote it down...it was nothing major...I'm just fed up of him coming home in a mood and taking it out on us...and it seems to have done to the trick hoping it isn't just a grace period and we go back to him being a dick within the week...but he was pleasant last night and I have had a soppy text message this morning from him...see how things go.

Yesterday at my work they had a charity day and I won a fruit basket with bananas in of course but I already have some bananas on their way out so now I have 4 huge bananas and 5 small bananas all needing to be eaten yesterday and I've looked on slimming world website for ideas but they're all ridiculously synned...9 syns for a slice of banana loaf...and I don't even like it lol. So I'm thinking of bananas and custard for tea tonight...I personally don't like it but it will get rid of the bananas instead of wasting them. If I wasn't on slimming world I would be baking banana cupcakes for hubby and Darcy, banoffee pie, banoffee cheesecake and banana and peanut butter cookies...but I am on SW so I can't do that to myself lol. :( I'm a good baker...it would have been good lol.

I want to try the SW haribo sweets so may look into that later after I've been shopping. Now I am off to attempt to find something to eat...very low on food supplies at the minute and make my shopping list and meal plan.

Aww I'm happy the letter did the trick, hopefully this is the start of things getting better for you both :) xx

Hi folks,

Hey, I saw at my SW facebook page a syn free pudding with bananas!
It was a kind of banofee recipe:
- 1 pot of quark
- 2 muller light toffee yogurts
- 2 bananas
- 2 Hi-fi chocolate crisps bars (used as your HEX if you don't want to syn it)
Basically, you put sliced banana at the bottom of the cup or tray mixed up with one of the Hi-fi bars (make it into little crumbs/pieces) then top that up with the mixture of the quark and the muller light toffee yogurts and the top it up with the other hi-fi bar.
I haven't tried it but it looked nice xx

I weigh in on Tuesdays night at 7pm :-(

Good luck for tomorrow let me know your results.

Hey, I saw at my SW facebook page a syn free pudding with bananas!
It was a kind of banofee recipe:
- 1 pot of quark
- 2 muller light toffee yogurts
- 2 bananas
- 2 Hi-fi chocolate crisps bars (used as your HEX if you don't want to syn it)
Basically, you put sliced banana at the bottom of the cup or tray mixed up with one of the Hi-fi bars (make it into little crumbs/pieces) then top that up with the mixture of the quark and the muller light toffee yogurts and the top it up with the other hi-fi bar.
I haven't tried it but it looked nice xx

I don't go to group so I can't get hifi but I did a sort of similar thing I did like a banoffee overnight oats I put in muller banana and custard yogurt then fresh bananas then oats then muller toffee then oats and just repeated this until I ran out of room in my bowl lol

Back