Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Thanks Allison x

Thank you DeeCe x

Awesome ;-)

Woohoo, well done Jo, hope you have a great day out today and a very yummy takeaway this evening.... DD for me today, but feeling okay so far, hoping I dont get a repeat of last Friday when I was starving all day...

Yo Jo, just caught up with your diary after a few days away.

Your strength is amazing, well done missus! And great news on the loss too.

Keep on, keepin' on :D

P x

bajoleth said:
:D Yes I am in the 11's, 11 13 this morning with an official loss of 2lbs this week :wee: . Won't weigh now till monday morning as I now have an UP today as we are off to the fair tonight and a takeaway on the way home , I am attempting an IM on Sat , never achieved one yet lol and then an UP for my niece and nephews christening on Sun, they were born 13 weeks prem so it will be a very special day , they are now 5 mths old and weigh over 10 lbs so doing really well xx
So I am going to then do 2 DD m,t a lovely UP weds then DD 's t, f so that way I should maintain my loss. Have a good day all xx

Sat 12 1 official weight STS
Sun -- no weigh in
Mon 12 5 after 2 UPs
Tues 12 3 after DD loss of 2lbs really small loss for my 1st DD usually more ??
weds 12 1 after DD loss of 2lbs back to official weight
Thurs 12 2 after UP gain of 1lb
Fri 11 13 after DD loss of 3lbs Official loss of 2lbs :D

Whoop!!!! Wooohaaaa!!!

How exciting about the twins being Christened. They are doing well. Enjoy!

Evening all. had a fab day at the Christening, so many nice comments about my weight loss and how fab I was looking and of course a very special day for the very special twins who are just perfect BTW XXXX
I even felt nice and today was my 3rd UP day, did try to do an IM yesterday but failed although it def wasn't an UP,UP and away day lol. Looking forward to my DD s this week, supplies in the cupboard and ready to go, hopefully my 3 UPs won't have done any permenant damage and hopefully I can sts or possibly lose a cheeky 1lb this week, heres hoping.
My regime for this week will be DD,DD UP DD DD UP UP . Weigh in will be my usual Sat morning. Going to have a relaxing evening now so will catch up with everyone tomorrow xx

bajoleth said:
Evening all. had a fab day at the Christening, so many nice comments about my weight loss and how fab I was looking and of course a very special day for the very special twins who are just perfect BTW XXXX
I even felt nice and today was my 3rd UP day, did try to do an IM yesterday but failed although it def wasn't an UP,UP and away day lol. Looking forward to my DD s this week, supplies in the cupboard and ready to go, hopefully my 3 UPs won't have done any permenant damage and hopefully I can sts or possibly lose a cheeky 1lb this week, heres hoping.
My regime for this week will be DD,DD UP DD DD UP UP . Weigh in will be my usual Sat morning. Going to have a relaxing evening now so will catch up with everyone tomorrow xx

That's a lot of double downs Jo, is that because u r scared of going back into the 12s? You know juddd works and you have been doing so well on it so you don't need to do anything drastic.

Glad those special babies had a great day :) x

That's a lot of double downs Jo, is that because u r scared of going back into the 12s? You know juddd works and you have been doing so well on it so you don't need to do anything drastic.

Glad those special babies had a great day :) x
Evening Alison l, I did a double DD last week as I was stuck on 12 1 and I wanted to be 11 something for the Christening so although I was an am still happy with the NSV , for myself psychologically I wanted to get into the 11's. I have just had 3 UP s in a row and would probably have another sts this week on my normal pattern, I want to move a couple of pounds below the 12 mark so I can then relax back into my old pattern, Don't worry I am not going maverick on you its just a bit of a boost this week to shake up my system a bit. I would initially be staying well clear of double DD s but since the BBC programme I know they are safe enough to do, not that it will become a regular occurance , you know how I enjoy my UP s, It will just be a shift from 3 DD 4 UP s to 4DD 3UP for this week xxx

bajoleth said:
Evening Alison l, I did a double DD last week as I was stuck on 12 1 and I wanted to be 11 something for the Christening so although I was an am still happy with the NSV , for myself psychologically I wanted to get into the 11's. I have just had 3 UP s in a row and would probably have another sts this week on my normal pattern, I want to move a couple of pounds below the 12 mark so I can then relax back into my old pattern, Don't worry I am not going maverick on you its just a bit of a boost this week to shake up my system a bit. I would initially be staying well clear of double DD s but since the BBC programme I know they are safe enough to do, not that it will become a regular occurance , you know how I enjoy my UP s, It will just be a shift from 3 DD 4 UP s to 4DD 3UP for this week xxx

Yeah, I seen your double down success :) talked me into trying one when required.

We all need to shake the system x

Morning all, happy to report a 3lb gain after my 3 UP days, well pleased with that, my DD today should take care of that but I am going to continue with my Double DD week as planned just to see what happens, I will return to my usual pattern next week and then go from there. Todays menu today will be
Milk allowance 150 cals
6 melba toasts/ww tuna in coronation sauce 155 cals
cheesy pasta pot 166 cals
Total cals 471 cals

Off on school run now so catch up later xx

bajoleth said:
Morning all, happy to report a 3lb gain after my 3 UP days, well pleased with that, my DD today should take care of that but I am going to continue with my Double DD week as planned just to see what happens, I will return to my usual pattern next week and then go from there. Todays menu today will be
Milk allowance 150 cals
6 melba toasts/ww tuna in coronation sauce 155 cals
cheesy pasta pot 166 cals
Total cals 471 cals

Off on school run now so catch up later xx

Well thats pretty darn positive, well done you! Alas my inability to have controlled Ups i will have gained about 10lbs as opposed to ur loely little 3. Oh well, its a new week! Have a good one jo xx

Great planning and fab damage control. I'm glad the Christening went well.

End of DD 1 , I do love a Mon DD, makes me feel in control again, hopefully will have lost a few of those 3 lbs I gained over the weekend xx

bajoleth said:
End of DD 1 , I do love a Mon DD, makes me feel in control again, hopefully will have lost a few of those 3 lbs I gained over the weekend xx

Couldn't have put it better myself, Jo! :D

Happy Tuesday!

P x

Looking forward to your morning weight post. Hope It's all off.

Morning Both x lost 2lbs of the 3 gained so thats ok, I was really poor with my water intake yesterday as I was out and about and I have a weak bladder so I tend not to drink too much then lol Will try harder today. Aiming for 500 cals but if I need anything extra I will have it, not hungry yet though, I will be eating the same as yesterday as I like to keep it simple on a DD. Whatever the outcome of this week I will be back to my usual pattern next week, my DD is 8 on tues and she wants to go out for a meal so that fits in nicely with my normal pattern x
I will put weights since Fri as thats my last weigh in

Fri 11 13 official weight loss of 2lbs
Sat -----
Sun -----
Mon - 12 2 up of 3 after 3 UPs pleased with that.
Tues -12 loss of 2 after DD
Wed -

Back