Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Awww Jo - so cute. Well done for getting back on track, to be fair, you have been knackered over past couple of weeks. Hope your DD goes ok x

Morning Jo, are you on a DD today? Best of luck either way X

Thanks for all your lovely replies, struggled a bit yesterday but managed to stay under 500 cals feel better already this morning, was going to do a double DD so today should be down but I am doing an UP instead think I need to ease myself back in gently lol, may do a double thurs and fri, going to have a sensible day today though, thanks again girls its good to be back xx
Fizzy we weren't intending on keeping any from this litter but I don't want to part with either now that they are here, realisticly though we can't keep both we already have 2 , I would love love love to keep leia as I always wanted a Golden girl, however its been a very expensive exercise so we are really torn about keeping them or not , watch this space ;)

time2go said:
Hope ur alright Jo x

Me, too!

First Ruth, now you. We're losing our JUDDD Herorines!

Aw bet the puppies are so cute! We have a black cocker he's just the best - love spaniels!

Derbynanny said:
Are you out there we all miss you. I know sometimes life gets in the way but you were doing so well you can get back to it :) We are all here for you :)

Ditto!

Hey Jo hope things are going well for you X

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Jo! I hope you, yours and the puppies are all well.

Lovely Jo

Hope all is ok and that you had an excellent xmas new year etc :)

Ruth
x

Back