Jo's Juddd diary 2012

My hubby's up at 6 during the week for work so I guess it's just her normal body rhythm

At least she's able to entertain herself in the mornings at the wknd now so we can still doze on

15 lost : 52 to goal

My hubby's up at 6 during the week for work so I guess it's just her normal body rhythm

At least she's able to entertain herself in the mornings at the wknd now so we can still doze on

A weekend doze sounds like heaven lol, since my last update I started making tea and decided to have something to eat as I was a little hungry, so am going to have today

Milk allowance 100 cals
broad beans/slice ham 140 cals
berry solero 90 cals

So total today will be 330 cals :)

Looking forward to having kids hahaha! I get up at 530 four times a week though ;)

Diary looks yummy!!

Ruth
X

Trouble is I love my sleep but she is like a blinkin alarm clock you can't switch off :mad: To be honest I don't mind in the week as I have to get up early to get them ready for School but weekends and when they are not in School I could with an extra hour or so, she is lucky she is so cute , she wakes me up with a kiss bless her can't get cross with her then xx

bajoleth said:
Trouble is I love my sleep but she is like a blinkin alarm clock you can't switch off :mad: To be honest I don't mind in the week as I have to get up early to get them ready for School but weekends and when they are not in School I could with an extra hour or so, she is lucky she is so cute , she wakes me up with a kiss bless her can't get cross with her then xx

Awww it's alright as long as she is cute ;)

I was a godmother to 2 by the age of 19 and I love them dearly! I just know I'm not ready for kids as even though I do love them I always want to give them back eeeek! I'm horrible!!!

Ruth
X

No you are sensible ;) I was 25 having my first did all I wanted to so I was ready, my Best friend still isn't ready at nearly 41, she is still travelling to fab hols and looking after no 1, she thinks I have it all, I think she does ;)

UP day today, going to a Jubilee party this afternoon so lots of food and some drink involved, really looking forward to it . Have a good day everyone whether its UP , DD or ID x

Party sounds great!!!

Hope you have a lovely day :D

Ruth
x

bajoleth said:
UP day today, going to a Jubilee party this afternoon so lots of food and some drink involved, really looking forward to it . Have a good day everyone whether its UP , DD or ID x

Have a great time at the party x

Thankyou all just had a bath and washed my hair whilst baby is napping, catching up on here then changed and off we go, funny things are happeneing to my appetite over the last few days, I am finding my DD's increasingly easier and I am feeling full most of the time on my UP days, generally I don't have an off button as far as food is concerned and I don't usually hold back on my UPs cos I know I can lose and still enjoy my UP days but Sat I was absolutely stuffed and couldn't finish my food or my sweeties !! Today I had a toasted tea cake with butter for my brekkie and am still full, won't have anything till we get to the party now, Hubby wants a curry tonight so I have agreed and would usually be really looking forward to it but I am not. This is sooo weird for me as I love love love my food ? Not feeling unwell just not 'living for food ' anymore which is a good thing but weird for me :confused:

bajoleth said:
Thankyou all just had a bath and washed my hair whilst baby is napping, catching up on here then changed and off we go, funny things are happeneing to my appetite over the last few days, I am finding my DD's increasingly easier and I am feeling full most of the time on my UP days, generally I don't have an off button as far as food is concerned and I don't usually hold back on my UPs cos I know I can lose and still enjoy my UP days but Sat I was absolutely stuffed and couldn't finish my food or my sweeties !! Today I had a toasted tea cake with butter for my brekkie and am still full, won't have anything till we get to the party now, Hubby wants a curry tonight so I have agreed and would usually be really looking forward to it but I am not. This is sooo weird for me as I love love love my food ? Not feeling unwell just not 'living for food ' anymore which is a good thing but weird for me :confused:

It's so good that you're getting into it and to have a feeling like that is wonderful! I can understand how it may feel odd but after a while I'm sure you will really come to appreciate all of the food that you eat and really savour it! Thats what I think about DDs, rather than shovelling the food in like I normally would I savour every mouthful and I can't tell you how much more I enjoy it!

I hope that you have had a good day because u deserve it- enjoy the curry too :)

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth, lost count of cals yesterday as there were lots of very high cals nibbles which I picked at rather than getting a plate, its surprising how much you actually nibble when you try and count it up :eek: Did have a curry but didn't finish it and a small piece of cheesecake. I had well over my 2200 by the end of the day but wasn't hungry for it and know if it wasn't a party etc I would have had a lot less. I don't stress over my UP days though as they are there to be enjoyed. DD today have been invited to a family party this afternoon but hubby is working so the older kids are going and me and the baby will have a quiet afternoon in. Don't think I could face anymore party food.
On a positive note I wore my size 14 cropped jeans and a size 14 blouse, neither of which I could fit into 3 weeks ago and felt really nice, nothing was too tight I was really pleased x
Have a good day everyone will update later with my menu for today :)

bajoleth said:
On a positive note I wore my size 14 cropped jeans and a size 14 blouse, neither of which I could fit into 3 weeks ago and felt really nice, nothing was too tight I was really pleased x

well done :clap:

Yay to NSV of better fitting clothing.

So are you having a Down Day?

bajoleth said:
Thanks Ruth, lost count of cals yesterday as there were lots of very high cals nibbles which I picked at rather than getting a plate, its surprising how much you actually nibble when you try and count it up :eek: Did have a curry but didn't finish it and a small piece of cheesecake. I had well over my 2200 by the end of the day but wasn't hungry for it and know if it wasn't a party etc I would have had a lot less. I don't stress over my UP days though as they are there to be enjoyed. DD today have been invited to a family party this afternoon but hubby is working so the older kids are going and me and the baby will have a quiet afternoon in. Don't think I could face anymore party food.

Well done Jo that's so great!!! What a lovely feeling fitting into clothes :)

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself but I think it's great that you always know ur limits too!

Have a lovely day- looking forward to the menu later!!!

Ruth
X

Yay to NSV of better fitting clothing.

So are you having a Down Day?
Yep Mel as I didn't do Sun as my usual UP as I needed an UP yesterday my days are all over the place this week, sorry I forgot I would try and fast with you tom but its an UP, will def do it next week with you though :) Well done on your -2lbs too fabulous loss, bet you are over the moon :happy096:

I love the way I call it a 'Menu' sounds so exciting ha ha :eek:
Anyway todays ahem Menu consists of

Milk allowance 100 cals
2 ham 1 poached egg 120 cals
Berry Solero 90 cals

So todays total is 310 cals :)

Back