Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Okay, Okay you can have a small piece too but it will have to come off Mels half :giggle: now don't tell anyone else !:nono:

Thats it you all behave or no one gets Cheesecake :whoopass:

BUT I have just had a slice of lovely lemoncheese cake and thats it for today, 2 DD's to look forward to now :boohoo: lol x

Thats it you all behave or no one gets Cheesecake :whoopass:

:D :D :D

It's okay, I'll buy the cheesecake cos you've all been lovely to me since I started posting over here. We'll have one each and blow our UD calories in one hit. :D ;)

Sorry you've felt a bit poorly today, Jo. Hope you're feeling a bit better now. x
:bighug:

Awww thanks, I will hold you to that mind :D
Feeling much better now thanks, so glad you have had a really good day (just read your update) :party0049:

Okay so 1st of a double DD today, feeling full of cold again and got a bit of a cough too :( that will help though as I never feel like much to eat when I have a cold anyway. Been toying with a few food ideas for today and tomorrow but whatever I end up having I am going to make sure I have a full 500 cals. Will be back with my Menu later, hope you all have a good day x

bajoleth said:
Okay so 1st of a double DD today, feeling full of cold again and got a bit of a cough too :( that will help though as I never feel like much to eat when I have a cold anyway. Been toying with a few food ideas for today and tomorrow but whatever I end up having I am going to make sure I have a full 500 cals. Will be back with my Menu later, hope you all have a good day x

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! It's good to have a full 500 cals especially if you dont feel well you need to keep your strength up!

Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Okay, Okay you can have a small piece too but it will have to come off Mels half :giggle: now don't tell anyone else !:nono:

I think she'll have to arm wrestle me if she thinks it's coming out if my share.

Ahw So sorry you not feeling well hun. Hope it goes away sooooon. Just keep warm and up the Vit C if you can. Good luck for both DD's. I'll be listening how you get on. Let us know your menu. I am still to decide what to have today (DD), but that cheesecake seems lovely. yum yum.

Linda xx

Feeling better now just got an annoying cough, well done again girls on your brilliant losses, so proud of both of you :D

My menu for today
milk allowance 150cals (500mls skimmed milk)
porridge 20gms 75 cals (milk from allowance)
5 crackerbreads 3 cheese triangles 175 cals
Berry solero 90 cals

Total for today 490 cals :D

Last edited:
Thanks hun. I would not have thought it could be done if is was not for you guys who tried and tested the recipe. Now that menu looks yum yum. Do you spread all your meals over the day. Or do you concentrate most of them later in the day or at the same time?

I am having them like breakfast, lunch and supper today but to be honest I think I prefer leaving eating till late in the day also I am eating my full 500 as I am doing 2 DD together but when I normally do a DD I don't eat until I have too and find that easier as I find I am thinking more about food today than I normally would, not sure if that makes sense?

Perfect sense. Yeah that is how I tend to do it, it works best. Was thinking of changing it to all day eating, but then I thought why mess with a plan that works.

Stopping by to subscribe :)

Hi Jo. Finally got though all your diary. Hope u don't mind me asking but why did u switch to Slim and Save for a little while?
X

bajoleth said:
Feeling better now just got an annoying cough, well done again girls on your brilliant losses, so proud of both of you :D

My menu for today
milk allowance 150cals (500mls skimmed milk)
porridge 20gms 75 cals (milk from allowance)
5 crackerbreads 3 cheese triangles 175 cals
Berry solero 90 cals

Total for today 490 cals :D

Glad you're feeling better :)

Menu looks utterly scrummy!!!!

Ruth
X

Back