Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Hi Jo. Finally got though all your diary. Hope u don't mind me asking but why did u switch to Slim and Save for a little while?
X
I started Juddd in Jan loved it and stuck with it for 4 weeks and lost 13lbs, unfortunately my Father Died 4th Feb and dieting went out the window. I restarted dieting on April 22nd, I did slim n save last year and got down to 11 7 for my sisters wedding ,so I knew a VLCD would give me a boost but I can't do it long term so really intended to only do 2 weeks then come back to Juddd, I wanted to lose weight for the Summer and make up for lost time. I stayed on Slim n Save for 3 weeks but the high protein started up an old problem with my kidneys so back I came to Juddd , it was always my intention to get to goal and maintain on Juddd I just wanted the weight loss boost that a vlcd can give, now that I have lost 19lbs I don't mind if I lose a 1lb a week because this is a way of life now not a diet, I don't crave foods because I eat what I fancy on UP s and enjoy my DD s because I feel in control and the scales are steadily going down instead of UP :)

Last edited:
I hope you had a lovely day Jo!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth x
Another DD for me today, want to get back to my MWF routine and I weigh in tomorrow so I will stick to my cals I am sure, wouldn't want to jeapordise weigh in!!
Def starting to fell thinner now, clothes are getting looser and I can start to see the slightest outline of a collar bone whoop whoop lol. Hoping for 2lbs tomorrow as thats what I feel like I have lost but whatever happens I know I have lost in measurement terms so am happy with that. Still waiting for TOTM though so am prepared for that to jeapordise things :rolleyes:
Back to today, I am planning on having the same as yesterday but I may change the solero to beef in gravy (80 cals) and some mushrooms?? Depends on whether I am in a savoury or sweet mood this evening. I am going to hold off eating till as late as I can as I find that works for me, will update later with my actual food for today, have a good one all x

Woohoo for seeing a change :). Mmm beef in gravy sounds nice what kind of beef/how much do you have? Thats really good in cals! Hope you have a good day and keep strong.

Morning Jo,

Good luck with DD1.

Woohoo for seeing a change :). Mmm beef in gravy sounds nice what kind of beef/how much do you have? Thats really good in cals! Hope you have a good day and keep strong.
Its is Birds eye comes in the frozen section, its a few slices in a little gravy so great for having with a few veggies, its only 80 cals a pack:)

Thanks ill have a look on the next shop :)

Morning Jo,

Good luck with DD1.
Its my 2nd in a row, I know its a no no and should be a ID to get my days back on track but I weigh in tom morning and if I tell myself its an ID I will end up going awry so for me I need to do a DD but will be having all of my 500 cals x

Enjoy DD no 2!

Also good luck for tomorrow im sure you will do great!

Ruth
x

Fingers crossed ;)

bajoleth said:
Its my 2nd in a row, I know its a no no and should be a ID to get my days back on track but I weigh in tom morning and if I tell myself its an ID I will end up going awry so for me I need to do a DD but will be having all of my 500 cals x

Good luck Jo - have a fab day x

Thanks x
Okay so its 2.40pm and have sorted my Menu out, so todays is drumroll please lol x

Milk allowance 150 cals (500mls skimmed)
20g Porridge (with milk from allowance) 75 cals
5 crispbreads 3 LC triangles 175 cals
Birds eye beef in gravy + m.rooms 100 cals

Grand total for today will be 500 cals :D

Can I say a big thank you to those who encouraged me to take the plunge and try skimmed milk in my tea/coffee, I have to say at first I couldn't even tell the difference but now I prefer it its more refreshing, so :thankyou:
I may not be saving cals as such as I am drinking more tea and coffee but am able to because of the lower cals and that makes my DD so much more pleasant x :D

bajoleth said:
Thanks x
Okay so its 2.40pm and have sorted my Menu out, so todays is drumroll please lol x

Milk allowance 150 cals (500mls skimmed)
20g Porridge (with milk from allowance) 75 cals
5 crispbreads 3 LC triangles 175 cals
Birds eye beef in gravy + m.rooms 100 cals

Grand total for today will be 500 cals :D

Can I say a big thank you to those who encouraged me to take the plunge and try skimmed milk in my tea/coffee, I have to say at first I couldn't even tell the difference but now I prefer it its more refreshing, so :thankyou:
I may not be saving cals as such as I am drinking more tea and coffee but am able to because of the lower cals and that makes my DD so much more pleasant x :D

Looking good!!!! Glad you're enjoying the skimmed milk too :)

Ruth
X

Oh no will have to try harder to hide next time :hide: haha x

bajoleth said:
Oh no will have to try harder to hide next time :hide: haha x

Hahaha we are being stalked Jo!!!! Eeeeek!

Ruth
X

Just popping in to wish you well for your weigh in. I have no doubt you will have a mega loss. Hope you had a super dooper double down day too. Did you manage well? Good luck. Linda x

Hope your 2nd DD went well. UD tomorrow - yay! :eatdrink051:

Good luck for tomorrow!!! I dont need I say that though because I know that you're going to do well anyway!!!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Back