Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Yes thank you Ruth kept busy and stuck to my Menu so am a happy girl x Just caught up with your Diary, must have been busy as I havent been near the computer all afternoon !!!x

Yes thank you Ruth kept busy and stuck to my Menu so am a happy girl x Just caught up with your Diary, must have been busy as I havent been near the computer all afternoon !!!x

Good thats excellent :) Glad you have had a good and successful day :)

Ruth
x

Nite Jo.

Morning all, as Fizzy asked me what my daily weigh ins were like I posted them so I thought I might as well continue just for this week, I never usually weigh daily as I usually find it demoralising if the scales don't move or move in the wrong direction, but strangely I havent been at affected by the way the scales have been going up and boy have they gone up !! and down, as I know thats the nature of this diet but I am starting to see a pattern, so my daily weights are below for anyone who is interested.

sat - 12 13 official weigh in after DD sts from previous weekly weigh in
Sun - 13 01 after UP gain of 2lbs
Mon - 13 04 after UP gain of 3lbs
tues - 12 13 after DD loss of 5lbs !!
wed - 13 after UP gain of 1lbs
thurs - 12 10 after DD loss of 4lbs

My weight will go up again tom am after my up today and then on sat after my DD it should come down again which should hopefully give me an overall loss for the week
:fingerscrossed:
I have to add though for any newbies reading this please don't be alarmed by the swings up they are not 'real' gains as such and on those days i gained it never showed in my clothes etc as long as the overall trend is down , I am a happy bunny :bunnydance:

Anyway Up day today, Got some wholemeal rolls for lunch not sure what to have in them yet ! and Going to have spanish chicken for supper and whatever I happen to feel like along the way aiming for 2000 cals . Have a good day all x

I think its a great experiment jo...to show us all just how much variation there is after up days/down days and not to be disheartened if you weigh after an up day ( not that you should)

Morning Jo.
That's an interesting read. I'll keep my fingers crossed your prediction is right and then I'm hoping to follow suit and finally have a loss after my DD today
X

I have everything crossed the trend continues, I seem to lose after DD so as long as its more than I have gained after ups thats fine x I am sure you will be fine x

Hope you're ok Jo and have a lovely day :)

Working today boooo!!!

Ruth
X

Hi all end of an UP day and had about 2000 cals, looking forward to my DD tomorrow now hope everyone has had a good day, anyone else fed up with the Football yet

Hi all end of an UP day and had about 2000 cals, looking forward to my DD tomorrow now hope everyone has had a good day, anyone else fed up with the Football yet

Well done on another successful day. And yes, football officially sucks... :D

Oh dear, I love the football... Not sure why I felt the need to confess to that
X

I don't mind the occasional game but when it takes over the TV :mad: and OH HAS to watch it no matter who is playing then I get peed off with it x

Good thinking Batman ;) I get to spend some time on here guilt free so thats a plus :D

Morning all last DD of the week for me and starting to love them now as I know they are the ones that let me lose weight :heartpump: (hopefully!). Gained 2 lbs this morning which is normal for me following a UP, but still 1lb down on last weeks official weight so hopefully everything crossed my DD will work its magic and I will be a couple of pounds down on my official weigh in tomorrow :fingerscrossed: daily weigh ins as follows

sat - 12 13 official weigh in after DD sts from previous weekly weigh in

Sun - 13 01 after UP gain of 2lbs
Mon - 13 04 after UP gain of 3lbs
tues - 12 13 after DD loss of 5lbs !!
wed - 13 after UP gain of 1lbs
thurs - 12 10 after DD loss of 4lbs
fri - 12 12 after UP gain of 2lbs
Sat

My menu today will be the same as weds but different flavour Pasta Pt , oh the spice of life ha ha

Milk allowance 100cals
Tomato/herb pasta pot 174cals
Cherryade 18cals scratch the cherryade Shop has had some cal free cream soda in yum yum

Grand total of 274 cals

Hope you all have a good day x

Last edited:
Wow such low calories. I'd be evil incarnate.

Wow such low calories. I'd be evil incarnate.
If you had told me 2 weeks ago I could get through a DD without using my 500 allowance I would have thought you were stark raving mad :eek: but as I go on I find that I am not hungry on a DD so instead of saying I need to eat bfast lunch tea I listen to my body and eat when I am hungry and lately I find that I can get to tea time without wanting anything, monday I only had my milk allowance as I honestly wasn't hungry. I have factored in my Pasta Pot for today but if I get hungry I will have something else up to my allowance of course if I don't get hungry I won't have it at all??? This diet does strange thiungs to your body and eating habits that I don't understand I am just happy to go with the flow ;)

One day!!! Sigh

Hey just here to follow :)

Once again amazing results on ur DD days! well done you

have a lovely day xxx

Back