Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Well done on the loss. I hope your family stays healthy.

Thanks all x
Got a serious food hangover this morning !! Had a chinese takeaway last night but didn't eat until 9.30 pm way too late and then after we had chocolate which I really didn't want but ate anyway ??? No point in calling today as a ID as I know I cant do them but I really can't see it being a very UP UP day bleugh.
Had a busy day yesterday made Sparkly butterfly lollies and Dinosaur lollies as extra gifts for the children whose parties my DS and DD went yesterday and made nearly all of the wediing order just a dozen left to do today. Cleaned front room carpet which is very satisfying and really quite enjoyable ????
Pics of some of the lollies from yesterday , will post a pic of the wedding order when its completed.
052.jpg055.jpg056.jpg

Hope you all have a lovely day, off to catch up with the Diaries now x

I'm tired from just reading about your day!

The Lollies look lovely.

oh lollies look.amazing!! have a nice day xx

Loving the lollies, there brill!

Have a lovely evening xxx

Awww thanks for your kind comments, well just finished the wedding order and really pleased with them, hope the Bride is too!! Pic below x
Been really busy today between lolly making and washing stair carpet and 1 of the bedrooms, I think I am ever so slightly in love with my Bissell :giggle: Not really eaten much in quantity but its been pretty claorific stuff, got a chilli for supper and lemon merangue so will def be over my allowance for today, ah well fast tomorrow I am sure that will mop up the excess, catch you all tomorrow x

002.jpg

Those lollies look delicious!!!

It doesn't matter that you went over today as long as you enjoyed it :D

I always get a food hangover after a Chinese too!!! Booooooo!

Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth and good morning ladies x. Another very UP weekend from me but that is usual for me, just hope the DD today will help me get back on track, only having my milk allowance today and really glad as I am sick of food which again I always am on a Mon morning :rolleyes: Havent been to the toilet again for a few days grrr so a couple of dulcolax for me tonight if no success today, I hate being bunged up, sorry TMI. OH afternoons this week which is the shift I hate the most, makes it easier evening food wise as I tend to eat less on my UPs but otherwise I hate it. Think I will shampoo a few more carpets today, think I am addicted, ooooh and I really hope new chocolate moulds arrive from America today been waiting ages and I am not good at waiting ;)
Have a good day all will update later, off to catch up on all the diaries now x

Hey Jo! With you on the 'very UP weekend' lol as you know. Have a great day, those lollies do look fab, yummy!
Will try to fast with milk allowance with you today but Il be happy with an SnS strict food packs day. X

Morning Jo -

What are new moulds? I hope you ave a good day and the LOs stay healthy.

Morning Mel x The moulds are Star wars characters, spidermans face and Thomas the tank, I can get Thomas in the UK but it was cheaper to buy it with the other 2 as I saved on postage ha ha, I have a lady waiting on the Star wars Lollies so really hoping they come today x Fingers crossed I don't get any phone calls from the School today !! Have a good day x

Afternoon Jo

Sounds like a really busy day! Really enjoyed reading your diary, very inspirational - and all the very best for coming back to the plan after your sadness.

Susie

Morning Mel x The moulds are Star wars characters, spidermans face and Thomas the tank, I can get Thomas in the UK but it was cheaper to buy it with the other 2 as I saved on postage ha ha, I have a lady waiting on the Star wars Lollies so really hoping they come today x Fingers crossed I don't get any phone calls from the School today !! Have a good day x

May the Force be with you! :)

Ohhhh wish I would of been on juddd wen it was my sons birthday! We had a spiderman theme, would of loved them In the party bags!!
Have a lovely day xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Susie x
That made me laugh Mel lol x
Always next year Steff ;)

Well they did arrive and am really pleased with Spiderman and Star wars but a bit iffy about Thomas the Tank ? But he might look better when they are actually made ?
Had a really good DD only had my milk allowance so really pleased :D been too busy to eat really !
Hope everyone else has had a good day x

bajoleth said:
Thanks Susie x
That made me laugh Mel lol x
Always next year Steff ;)

Well they did arrive and am really pleased with Spiderman and Star wars but a bit iffy about Thomas the Tank ? But he might look better when they are actually made ?
Had a really good DD only had my milk allowance so really pleased :D been too busy to eat really !
Hope everyone else has had a good day x

Well done.

Well done Jo, helps when you're busy I guess? :)

I did spend most of today thinking about food :eek: Does that go away or is it just a given on DDs?

No I think you are always thinking about it and looking forward to it the next day x However not eating much def gets easier the more you do, you have to think of DD s as being your best friend, they are what make you lose the weight x

Back