Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Hello Jo!

Hope that you're well and that you've had a good day :)

I love DDs and I'm starting to get really sick of UPs it's odd isn't it!!!

Ruth
X

Morning all, my baby DD has the dreaded vomiting this morning bless her :( She woke up with the bloomin thing, really bad timing too as I have my DD sports day this morning and DS this pm, so really really hoping for rain so they are postponed, I really hate missing anything they do like that, they love you being there :( Luckily it seems a fairly minor bug that seems to consist of a couple of bouts of vomiting, lots of sleeping then its over, so lets hope its no worse for her.
Lost all my weekend gain after my DD yesteday which really seems like magic to me, the last 3 weeks I have been daily weighing has been exactly the same, whatever I gain over my very UP weekend is wiped out after mons DD !!!

This week so far
Sat 12 9lbs official weigh in
Sun 12 13 gain of 4lbs after very UP
Mon 13 gain of 1lb after UP
Tues 12 9lbs loss of 5lbs after DD

UP today not sure what I am going to have, have a good day all, will catch up on Diaries later when I get a chance x

Poor bairn, you seem to have one poorly tot after another. Hope she's over the worst of it
X

Oh no not again hope she feels better soon and the rain arrives for u!!!

Definatly next year :D

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How awful, is there anyone who could sit with her so you could go?

Thanks all, my OH is here this morning as he is afternoons but no one for this pm, didn't know whether it was worse to miss both or go to my DD but not DS Oh dear but thankfully it started pouring about half an hour ago so its been cancelled, I know its awful for the kids but I am so glad as it solves all those problems for me, I feel so awful saying that ! My 2 eldest sons have yet to get it so watch this space !! DD is fine between vomiting bouts bless her and is now fast asleep :)

bajoleth said:
Thanks all, my OH is here this morning as he is afternoons but no one for this pm, didn't know whether it was worse to miss both or go to my DD but not DS Oh dear but thankfully it started pouring about half an hour ago so its been cancelled, I know its awful for the kids but I am so glad as it solves all those problems for me, I feel so awful saying that ! My 2 eldest sons have yet to get it so watch this space !! DD is fine between vomiting bouts bless her and is now fast asleep :)

(((((hugs))))). I am glad you avoided a Sophie's Choice moment. I hope no one else catches it. Glad you have that cleaner!!!

Thanks Mel x Yep I am glad that I have my cleaner now too lol xx

Hi Jo. Hope she's better soon. My twins are both vomiting and really sick too. Think it's def a bug going around :(

Oh sorry to hear that Pingu, kids hate being sick don't they , bless them hope your little ones are better soon , wow twins it must be hard work, I had 18 mths between 2 of mine that was tough enough , take care x

I've got a older son and there's a year between him and the twins! Yup I know I'm mad lol. It's hard work however many you have but love the little monsters! :)

Pingu6 said:
I've got a older son and there's a year between him and the twins! Yup I know I'm mad lol. It's hard work however many you have but love the little monsters! :)

Lol. My piano tutor has about 18 months between her oldest and her twins. She said that had the twins been born first....

Ahhh in sure the sports day will be arranged for another day!
Hope ur daughter is feeling a little better now

Do u know I've been on here for 3 years now and I still Dnt know what dd and ds and all that stands for lol I know it's something to do with kids??? Xxx

stef2009 said:
Ahhh in sure the sports day will be arranged for another day!
Hope ur daughter is feeling a little better now

Do u know I've been on here for 3 years now and I still Dnt know what dd and ds and all that stands for lol I know it's something to do with kids??? Xxx

OH other half
DH dear husband
LO little ones
DD dear daughter
DS dear son
MIL that witch (just kidding I like my mother in law much better than my mother)
FIL, SIL, BIL (in-laws)
GD granddaughter
GS grandson

Ohhhh thanks lol what's with the 'dear' I never would of guessed that!! Xxx

Dear is old fashioned isn't it, which is strange when its a modern abreviation ???

Evening Susie, well it hasn't been too bad considerating x Went to both the shops opposite earlier to pick up something for my tea, ended up with lentl soup and a wholemeal roll ??? Going to have some lemon merangue later can't believe I have had soup on my DD after all the things I fancied yesterday, really weird ?

Back