Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Hi Jo
I wish my daily weighing was like yours... It took me 3 weeks of JUDDD to get back to my start weight after CD 11st 12 then I had 2 UD's at the weekend and resisted weighing. But after my DD Monday I weighed Tuesday morning first thing and was 12st 1 again :-(
I've only had 300calories today so I'm hoping for better things in the morning x

@ fizzyfluff, I suppose it doesn't matter as long as the scales are going in the right direction, I think my gains are big because I have really UP up days lol xx
@lily, I never ever thought I would daily weigh but I find it strangely comforting, there is a def pattern and I can guess what I weigh before I weigh going by the last few weeks, the trend is most def downwards and it is a real weight loss wheras the gains are not 'real' . Its very strange but I am the same 'size' now as I was a year ago when I was a stone lighter???? I am without a doubt losing fat Juddd def suits my body.
@mrsc, really not sure what to suggest have you a big enough swing (difference) in cals between the days?

UP day today, nothing really planned so hopefully will be a fairly relaxed day, we will see. weekly weigh ins below

This week so far
Sat 12 9lbs official weigh in
Sun 12 13 gain of 4lbs after very UP
Mon 13 gain of 1lb after UP
Tues 12 9lbs loss of 5lbs after DD
Weds 12 11 gain of 2lbs after UP
Thurs 12 8 loss of 3lbs after DD
Fri

Morning Jo -

Flea powdering the carpets then using the cleaner. Sigh!

Morning Mel, what are we like I was shampooing the lounge carpet at 9 o clock this morning, I have now run out of carpet shampoo :mad: ha ha. was really hoping to get my pair groomed sometime this week as I didn't do it last week now its blinkin non stop rain, I need to do it outside as its so messy with all the hair eughh.
Not sure what to do with myself this afternoon ??? I have plenty of things I should be doing but I don't particulary want to do them !!

I think I need to invest in one of these cleaners everyone seems to be using them lol!!!

Hope that you're ok Jo and that you have a good day :)

Ruth
X

I am totally addicted Ruth trouble is I only have 3 carpets left to clean !!!!!!!!! I shall have to come and do yours ha ha xx

bajoleth said:
I am totally addicted Ruth trouble is I only have 3 carpets left to clean !!!!!!!!! I shall have to come and do yours ha ha xx

Massive 2 bedroom basement flat? It's all yours!!!

Ruth
X

No probs, just a 3 hr train journey and I will be with you ha ha xx

I ordered the h20 steam cleaner but when it came my husband opened it, discovered it was £125 and sent it back!!!

18 lost : 49 to goal

I ordered the h20 steam cleaner but when it came my husband opened it, discovered it was £125 and sent it back!!!

18 lost : 49 to goal

Typical man !!! I had mine on easy pay from ideal world OH couldn't argue with that though he did try !!

Evening Jo

Hope you had a good day? :) Can't offer you any carpets to clean, sorry, all laminate here :D

Laminate thats a swear word in our house, I would love laminate the amount of money we have paid out on carpets is ridiculous, in our lounge alone we have had 4 carpets in the last 10 years !!! My OH would even get rid of the original block flooring in the hallway if he could, over my dead body, he loves carpets grrrr xx

bajoleth said:
Laminate thats a swear word in our house, I would love laminate the amount of money we have paid out on carpets is ridiculous, in our lounge alone we have had 4 carpets in the last 10 years !!! My OH would even get rid of the original block flooring in the hallway if he could, over my dead body, he loves carpets grrrr xx

I prefer hardwood floors like I have in my house in the US. I have asthma and I wish I could find a house to rent without carpets.

I have carpets in the majority of my flat with black slate tiles in my kitchen and bathroom! They are lovely but cold :D

Ruth
X

Morning all, last DD of the week and I am just going to have my milk allowance, My eldest came down with the sickness bug last night but managed to find the toilet , thank goodness, he has been fine since he vomited it is a mercifully short bug, anyway have been feeling a little queasy since teatime yesterday really didn't want tea but had a couple of chicken pittas as I needed to eat something, went to bed still nauseous and woke up the same, to be honest I think I will be glad to be sick as I know I will feel better then, anyway sorry for all the sickness talk !!

Daily weights
This week so far
Sat 12 9lbs official weigh in
Sun 12 13 gain of 4lbs after very UP
Mon 13 gain of 1lb after UP
Tues 12 9lbs loss of 5lbs after DD
Weds 12 11 gain of 2lbs after UP
Thurs 12 8 loss of 3lbs after DD
Fri 12 10 gain of 2lbs after UP
Sat

Official weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I will continue the pattern and show an overall loss this week
:fingerscrossed: x

Last edited:
Morning Jo
Hope you feel better soon and good luck for your WI tomorrow. My official loss is 0.25lbs in 4 weeks. Not great but I've put 5lb target for the July challenge as I'm an eternal optimist.
XxX

It just leaves your OH to get it? All that cleaning and the germs still "get 'cha!"

Hope u feel better soon. Its awful when kids fall sick. The only good thing about feeling a little ill is an appetite decrease!!! Trying to see the positive! Lol xx

Skinny Sia said:
Hope u feel better soon. Its awful when kids fall sick. The only good thing about feeling a little ill is an appetite decrease!!! Trying to see the positive! Lol xx

Love your avatar!!!

Back