Jo's Juddd diary 2012

It certainly does Ruth and if thats what I am going to lose from her on in then I am one :bunnydance: x

hee hee!!!!!! I want to be this when I get to goal -----> :greenapple: :giggle:

Ruth
x

Thanks Fizzy, loving the smilie Ruth ha ha lol x

Well done Jo. How many calories did you have yesterday? Sorry if it's already here somewhere.
X

Well done Jo. How many calories did you have yesterday? Sorry if it's already here somewhere.
X
I only have my milk allowance now on my DD 's so would have had 150 cals x

Thanks Pingu, not sure I deserved it though x

bajoleth said:
Thanks Pingu, not sure I deserved it though x

Yes you did! Well done, you! :clap:

Aww thanks Lily x

Well will have to catch up on you all a bit later as I have 30 Darth Vader Lollies to make and 20 Hearts (for a hen night) by mon/tues, and I am also making a batch of Dog Biscuits and we are moving all the bedrooms around again !!! So am going to be busy busy, should really be doing something now actually, will catch you all later , Jo x

bajoleth said:
Aww thanks Lily x

Well will have to catch up on you all a bit later as I have 30 Darth Vader Lollies to make and 20 Hearts (for a hen night) by mon/tues, and I am also making a batch of Dog Biscuits and we are moving all the bedrooms around again !!! So am going to be busy busy, should really be doing something now actually, will catch you all later , Jo x

Hearts??? Surely willies would be more appropriate?

20 lost : 47 to goal

Ha Ha, its a very upmarket Hen do, none of that smutty stuff here thank you very much lol x

Well I have just taken the plunge and ordered the dress for the christening, I ordered a 14 as my other dress from them in a 16 is fitting me (they come up small) so I am hoping it will fit by Sept, just seen a gorgeous pair of nude courts that will go perfectly but they will have to wait. I hope its as nice in the 'flesh'. Excited now :D

Glad to hear you've ordered the dress. It's really lovely. I found lots of stuff on that website that I liked. I thought the prices were quite reasonable too.

Busy busy... Glad you order the dress.

Morning Mel, I am glad I ordered it too, strange I know but I am hoping its a bit snug so that I can slim into it, if it fits which I very much doubt I will have to order a smaller size then will miss out on the reduced price and free p+p sad I know but I do love a bargain and going by their sizes it should be a bit small;)
Yesterday I was busy so ended up eating toast at breakfast and bread for lunch again !!! Will try better next week, OH went shopping for tea and came back with fillet steak, garlic mushrooms, peas, real chips and Pepper sauce which was absolutely gorgeous and I didn't leave a morsel then we had luxury Raspberry trifle for dessert, heaven, He also bought some Crabbies, we do like an alcoholic Ginger beer but I was to stuffed for one. Will be more restrained toiday as he is nights tonight so supper will be something light and then early to bed for me I am shattered.

Daily weighs
Sat 12 7lbs official weight
Sun 12 10lbs gain of 3 after UP

Hope everyone has a lovely day whatever you are doing x

Last edited:
Morning Jo

Oooh your dinner sounds wonderful! Is it wrong to want raspberry trifle at 8.30am in the morning?! :D

Have a lovely day.

I am officially drooling :drool:!!!

How lovely!

Enjoy today and have a fab day!

Ruth
X

Back