Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Morning all, tried to log on earlier but I am losing connection all the blinkin time today, so will do my best to catch up with you all, but it may take a while :rolleyes:
DD today , I always enjoy my MOn DD as I am fed up of food after the weekend and like the feeling of control you get. Anyway daily weighs following the same pattern

Sat 12 7lbs official weigh in
Sun 12 10lbs gain of 3lbs after UP
Mon 12 11lbs gain of 1lb after UP
Tues

Off in a bit to meet my Mum, so will try and get around all your diaries but as I sais it might take a while ! Have a lovely day all x

Damn Internet!! Lol

Have a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely Jo!

Hope you have a nice time with your mum :) Daily WIs are great woooo!

Will catch up with you later!

Ruth
X

Thanks Stef and Ruth, have had a good day been super busy which is very unlike me for a Monday, its usually my veg out day after the weekend its nice to have some quiet time while the kids are at school. But today phew I havent stopped and every time I have sat down with a quick cuppa my bloomin connection keeps going :mad: Anyway its flown by and I have only had tea/coffee, water and cal free cream soda, my cals for the day will be 100 as I havent had my full milk allowance so even with my cuppa later will only have had 100 cals, so a good DD for me, hoipefully it will wipe out my gain from the weekend or most of it at least .
Just catching up on everyones Diaries now x

Great DD - well done!

Hope your internet starts behaving soon - goodness knows what we'd do without you round here. :D

Ha ha thanks Lily, I am sure you'd cope without my inane ramblings x

Morning :) have a lovely day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Stef you too hun x
My weigh in this week seem to be following last weeks pattern now, my body sure does like a pattern, so 1lb off losing all my UP weekend gain, that s the same thing that happened last week, so I am not going to stress over this week being a STS , I will just wait and see, I had it wrong last week so ... Anyway this weeks daily weighs so far

Sat 12 7lbs official weigh in
Sun 12 10lbs gain of 3lbs after UP
Mon 12 11lbs gain of 1lb after UP
Tues 12 8lbs loss of 3lbs after DD
Wed

Got another busy day today, shopping this morning after the school run, finish moving our bedroom stuff into the loft as our new bed is coming tomorrow and then shampoo the carpet in our old room, we had the loft converted 7 yrs ago when I was expecting baby no 4, it was our bedroom and I loved it , it was like a haven from the rest of the house, but my OH couldn't settle up there so a yr later we moved back down into our old room and 2 of the boys moved up there, now the kids are getting older my OH wants to move back up there so thats what we have been doing but its been such a lot of work, sorting and painting etc etc personally I can't wait to get back up there as I love it, he better not bl***y well change his mind again cos I am staying put this time ha ha. I will catch up with you all a bit later, my connection seems ok this morning so hopefully that continues too, have a lovely day all x

Morning Jo. I reorganised our bedrooms last year. My husband works shifts and I'm a terrible sleeper so now if he's coming in late or going out early he sleeps separately to me. So last week I reorganised what I like to think of as 'my' bedroom and I've put a small tea/ coffee maker in there with some herbal tea bags and some sachets of instant hot chocolate. I've done it in preparation for the school summer holidays so that on the days it's all getting too much I can slope off to my haven and calm myself with a herbal tea or endulge myself with a hot choccy.

One things for sure all that moving furniture and decorating has got to be an excellent workout.

Oh how I'd love a sanctuary bedroom in the attic. Having kids is wonderful but sometimes it would be nice to get away from their bickering & have a coffee on bed in the morning without my DS jumping all over the bed.

Hope you get some course work done today.

WB x

LOL -- now you're just looking for reasons to use that carpet cleaner. Give up making the lollies. ( even though they're lovely) and open a carpet cleaning business. I bet your arms and calves are getting toned from pushing that thing.

I hope you have a good day. Enjoy " christening" the new bed. ;)

Morning all xx Oh Mel you know me too well now, I have this last carpet left to clean and then I think I am going to start offering my services out to friends and family ha ha, I actually said to hubby yesterday that I was 'in love' with the carpet cleaner, he just rolled his eyes lol and OH is nights this week so we will look forward to 'christening it' at the weekend :giggle:

bajoleth said:
Morning all xx Oh Mel you know me too well now, I have this last carpet left to clean and then I think I am going to start offering my services out to friends and family ha ha, I actually said to hubby yesterday that I was 'in love' with the carpet cleaner, he just rolled his eyes lol and OH is nights this week so we will look forward to 'christening it' at the weekend :giggle:

The Mr Grey Fitness plan? Does the bed come with handcuffs. If not, you can borrow mine.

image-1905389305.jpg

Last edited:
:8855: Mel you are terrible !! lol ha ha

Mel you make me giggle! :giggle:!!!

I've blushed lol!

Ruth
X

Evening all, I have had a lovely UP day food wise but very busy no time to catch up so will try to now x Meeting my Mum again tomorrow morning we have to meet a man about a Bench we are having in my Dads Memory in the Town Centre Gardens, so not looking forward to the meeting but it will be lovely when the Bench is finally in place, so between that and the bed arriving I won't be able to get on here much tomorrow but will try to catch up with you all sometime x

Evening all, I have had a lovely UP day food wise but very busy no time to catch up so will try to now x Meeting my Mum again tomorrow morning we have to meet a man about a Bench we are having in my Dads Memory in the Town Centre Gardens, so not looking forward to the meeting but it will be lovely when the Bench is finally in place, so between that and the bed arriving I won't be able to get on here much tomorrow but will try to catch up with you all sometime x

Thats a lovely idea with the bench!!!! We did that for my Grandma too :)

Wow a busy bee!!!!!

Hope that youve had a lovely UP day and that you have a lovely busy day tomorrow too!!!

Ruth
x

The bench is lovely and tomorrow will b hard but try allow it to prompt happy memories between u and ur mum x

Back