Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Thanks x
Enjoyed my Up day today probably too much and I havent had my supper yet !
Right pics as promised of the 'Bed that Jo built' ha ha xx
Sorry they are a bit dark they are taken with my phone and it doesn't have a flash

004.jpg005.jpg
The second picture is my new favourite spot watching Tv in bed , heaven ha ha xx

I'd never leave my room! It is awesome. That's one massive tele!

Good job on the bed... And I love your "clean" decor.

Last edited:
Well done on the loss hun thats brill!!!

Ahhh ur room looks like heaven, very peacefull :)

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks both, the other end of the room is still full of junk havent done any sorting out today as I have lollies to do and to be honest my gumption is severely lacking today !!
The TV is from the second living room downstairs, nobody uses that room so we thought we might as well bring the TV up to our room so we can watch Movies in bed, me and Evie were watching UP in bed this morning I love that film .
Hope everyone has a lovely sat evening, catch up with you all tomorrow xx

bajoleth said:
Thanks both, the other end of the room is still full of junk havent done any sorting out today as I have lollies to do and to be honest my gumption is severely lacking today !!
The TV is from the second living room downstairs, nobody uses that room so we thought we might as well bring the TV up to our room so we can watch Movies in bed, me and Evie were watching UP in bed this morning I love that film .
Hope everyone has a lovely sat evening, catch up with you all tomorrow xx

I love UP!

image-3099849573.jpg

So true xxx

Morning hun, have a lovely day :) xxx

Morning Jo,

Finding it hard to get out of your lush new bed?

image-2632867353.jpg

I really think it was a mistake to let your DH pick the duvet cover, though.

Hahaha love that picture!!!!

Your bedroom looks lovely Jo!

Hope that you're ok and that you're having a lovely weekend too!!

Ruth
X

Morning all! Great loss btw Jo!!

Love your room (and bed that Jo built).
Have to admit that I love up as well, sometimes I find myself basing my personality on the grumpy old man!

20 lost : 47 to goal

Morning all, sorry I didn't post yesterday the connection was atrotious and it wouldn't post my replies so I gave up in the end, will catch up in a bit got to get thyer kids off to School, have a great day everyone xx

Morning :) have a lovely day today xxx

Morning lovely Jo!

Have a fabulous day today :) still love that bed!!!

Ruth
X

Hi Jo - I figured you'd never leave your room. I wouldn't.

Morning Jo. Internet connection issues drive me mad with rage. Do you live in a area with no broadband access?

Morning Jo!!!

Hope you're ok and that you have a lovely day- and that your Internet is better soon!!!

Ruth
X

Hi all, sorry I have been AWOL, whilst trying to sort out the internet connection I managed to snap the thread thin cable in the telephone wire so lost the internet completely grrrr, I also gave myself a nasty electric shock !!! Anyway waiting for my brother to come and sort it out and OH has managed to tape it up so we have internet but still no phone ? So if I dissapear again its my connection, trouble is the house is over 100 yrs old and the wires are in a damp patch which is causing the damage so its our problem so if we call out BT they will charge us grrrrr.
Anyway excellent DD yesterday and really looking forward to my Tea of Cauli cheese and gammon, yum yum, will attempt to catch up with you all later, off to get the kids from school now xx

Back