Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Thanks, everything crossed here too x
To be honest I really wasn't expecting a loss this week as all my UP s have been very UP even for me !! But I have never STS or gained after a DD before so I am hoping that trend continues for tomorrow, but who knows,I have never STS after an UP either and did this morning so anything is possible, stay tuned to find out lol x

Staying tuned....

Good luck Jo!!!!

I'm sure you will get a loss and do fab!!!!

Ruth
X

Thanks all x
Good morning well happy to report a 1lb loss this morning bringing me to a lovely rounded 2 st loss since April 22nd :D Not sure what is happening with my daily weighs this week ? Not like my usual pattern at all, could be TOTM but they havent done this before even when I was TOTM, will be interesting to see what they reveal this week ? Never in a million yrs did I think I would go back to daily weighing as always found it counterproductive but I find all the swings completely fascinating on this diet and am keen to see if anything does happen to my pattern the longer I juddd. Wouldn't recommend it if you don't like seeing the scales go up though lol.
Having crumpets for breakfast this morning for a change its usually toasted fruit bread on saturdays but felt like a change yum yum.
Daily weighs for this week

Sat 12 5 official weight (STS)
Sun -----
Mon 12 10 gain of 5lbs after 2 UPs
Tues 12 7 loss of 3lbs after DD
Wed 12 9 gain of 2lbs after UP
Thurs 12 5 loss of 4lbs after DD
Fri 12 5 sts after an UP day !!!
Sat 12 4lbs loss of 1lb after a DD Official loss of 1lb
:)

A week of firsts never STS after an UP and 1lb is lowest ever to have lost after a DD perhaps I need the big gains to have big DD losses but then it all works out the same in the end !
Have a lovely weekend all xx

bajoleth said:
Thanks all x
Good morning well happy to report a 1lb loss this morning bringing me to a lovely rounded 2 st loss since April 22nd :D Not sure what is happening with my daily weighs this week ? Not like my usual pattern at all, could be TOTM but they havent done this before even when I was TOTM, will be interesting to see what they reveal this week ? Never in a million yrs did I think I would go back to daily weighing as always found it counterproductive but I find all the swings completely fascinating on this diet and am keen to see if anything does happen to my pattern the longer I juddd. Wouldn't recommend it if you don't like seeing the scales go up though lol.
Having crumpets for breakfast this morning for a change its usually toasted fruit bread on saturdays but felt like a change yum yum.
Daily weighs for this week

Sat 12 5 official weight (STS)
Sun -----
Mon 12 10 gain of 5lbs after 2 UPs
Tues 12 7 loss of 3lbs after DD
Wed 12 9 gain of 2lbs after UP
Thurs 12 5 loss of 4lbs after DD
Fri 12 5 sts after an UP day !!!
Sat 12 4lbs loss of 1lb after a DD Official loss of 1lb :)

A week of firsts never STS after an UP and 1lb is lowest ever to have lost after a DD perhaps I need the big gains to have big DD losses but then it all works out the same in the end !
Have a lovely weekend all xx

Your results at so interesting. Thanks for sharing them.

Morning Mel x I honestly find it truly fascinating I am really interested to see if I go back to my regular pattern this week or continue with this one?
Hope you have a lovely day x

bajoleth said:
Morning Mel x I honestly find it truly fascinating I am really interested to see if I go back to my regular pattern this week or continue with this one?
Hope you have a lovely day x

Thanks. You, too.

Thanks both x Slow but steady and oh so enjoyable ! x

Just worked out that I need to lose 9lbs before I get into the Overweight category of my BMI, not that I set much store by the BMI would never class myself as obese in the sense of the word but there you go, can't wait until I am officially overweight ha ha x

bajoleth said:
Just worked out that I need to lose 9lbs before I get into the Overweight category of my BMI, not that I set much store by the BMI would never class myself as obese in the sense of the word but there you go, can't wait until I am officially overweight ha ha x

Ha ha. I so get this! Not be long x

Hi Jo,

I remember in 2008 when I finally dropped enough to be able to say, "I'm no longer obese... I'm merely 'very overwright!'"

I was so chuffed.

Afternoon all, only now logging on a s a lie in this morning, Thank you OH x and been in the Garden, just come in to put Evie down for her nap and have a quick catch up .
Well weigh in this morning only showed a 1lb gain which after yesterdays UP is quite remarkable by my post UP day gains, perhaps it will show after todays UP day we will see, I have a feeling this weeks weigh ins are going to be interesting ?
Not had an awful lot to eat as yet but am sure I will make up for it later, hope you are all having a good day x

This weeks daily weighs
Sat 12 4 official weight
Sun 12 5 gain of 1lb after an UP (very UP, GU pud and Burgers etc etc!)

Yayyy well done on ur loss that's brill :D

Have a lovely day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Stef x Hope you have a good day x
Well my weigh in this morning fell back into my normal pattern, not surprising after the UP UP and away weekend I have had, but enjoyed it and my DD will sort some of that out and its what usually happens so no worries there. Looking forward to my DD today need a rest from food ! Weather has done a downturn so may catch up on some well overdue housework !
This weeks daily weighs
Sat 12 4 official weight
Mon 12 9 gain of 4lbs after UP (another very UP UP)
Tues

Raining here, very dismal but we did have a lovely 10 days so can't complain really. Just hope Summer makes a return before the kids go back to School. Good DD yesterday, UP day today, food shopping later and then I think we are Finally get around to painting the boys room. Its been on the back burner since the weather was so lovely but need to get to it, we have everything we need just have to get on with it !
Hope you all have a lovely day x

Sat 12 4 official weight
Mon 12 9 gain of 4lbs after UP (another very UP UP)
Tues 12 5 loss of 4lbs after DD
Weds

Morning :)
It's awful weather here too, was yesterday aswell!!
I will also be catching up on the housework today, how fun haha

Have a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back