Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Evening Jo!

Hiya both xx OH is fine now the bruises are fading he only had 1 night off work just makes me realise he works in a dangerous environment:(
So glad to have you back Ruth :D

So my cals are going to be a bit more than the 1800 I was aiming for but still under 2000, We are having chicken curry , rice and naan bread for supper, no pudding which is good for me, but it comes to 1000 cals !!! its the naan and rice
so total for today 1975 cals and I am pleased with that x

Glad your OH is okay.

I wud b pleased with that top! Well done... Mmmm, naan bread x

Ooooo what A fab menu and yummy naan bread!!!!

Makes me hungry even though it's only 615 am.... ;)

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

I really enjoyed that naan well worth the 400 cals!!!
Anyway morning all hope you are all well x Gained 2lbs after my curry fest last night though as usual I expect most of that is actual food weight, didn't eat until nearly 9pm, never usually eat that late during the week but we didn't get in from shopping until gone 7pm. Planning to eat my DD cals again today as part of my ongoing experiment lol.

This weeks daily weigh ins
Sat - 12 4 official weight STS
Sun - 12 9 gain of 5 after UP
Mon - 12 9 sts after UP
Tues - 12 4 loss of 5 after DD
wed - 12 6 gain of 2 after UP

Menu for today will be

skimmed milk allowance 150 cals
3 dutch crispbreads 87 cals
philly tub(single portion) 50 cals
pasta pot (really cheesy) 166 cals

Total 453

You are JUDDD Jedi Master. Go Jo!

Awww Mel that made me laugh, I feel like a bit of a Juddd bore to be honest lol, hope things OK with you xx

Hey you! Well I'm not suprised to come on ur diary and see ur still doin great and writing such amazing inspiring posts! :)
Glad ur oh is ok!
There was apparently a programme on the other night to do with juddd don't know if anyone saw? Think it's on bbc I player!

I've just booked a weekend to Portugal to sort wedding stuff eeeek I'm excited but upset as im having to leave my son at home with mum and dad. Got 7 weeks to get as much weight as possible off!!!

Have a lovely evening xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Stef, hope you are getting on OK overthere in VLCD land lol, will pop over and catch up in a bit x Don't worry about your Son your parents will spoil him rotten he will hardly have time to miss you I'm sure and needs must you have a lot to organise young lady x I have everything crossed for your next weigh in hun xx

Another DD which I actually ate and I havent had any hunger pangs, so will stick with eating my DD cals for a bit and see what happens. I am not used to tracking my UPs but I have just worked out tomorrows menu and its looking yummy, it totals 1800 so we will see if I manage to stick to it, funny how I can stick to DD s no problem but can't limit myself on an UP, really must try though with my lack of exercise , watch this space lol. Ooooh and so far we have Sun for Fri and Sat, at last I thought it was never coming back, so day in the garden on Fri as OH afternoons this week then we are hitting the Beach on Sat yayyyy ,

Hi Jo, I haven't read your whole diary but from what I have read, I have been very impressed by x

Hope hubby is ok after his accident. When things like that happen it puts life into perspective. Glad it was just bruising and nothing else.

I am starting tomorrow officially (well today actually as its 2am). I've been on a vlcd for 3 days but really struggled so hopefully I'll be ok doing my first DOWN DAY.

Hi and welcome sonia , thanks for your lovely comment, Hope you get along with this diet I have found it literally life changing in regards to my relationship with food, I am a bit of a Juddd bore to be honest but I would love for everyone to find the joy in it that I have :)
UP day today and the Sun is shining, fab :D
Okay for any newbies reading this I don't usually track my UPs but as my exercise is nil during the summer hols, I am trying of this week to stick to 1800 to 2000, during my 2 weekday UP s, my weekends will remain unlimited for now anyway.
Okay so todays menu is looking a bit like this
brekkie
40g Special K red berries sk milk 200 cals
milk allowance (t and coffee) 150 cals
2 hovis nimble scraping butter 150 cals
Lunch
1 ham salad pittas 200 cals
snack
3 crispbakes and philly pot 142 cals
Supper
Cauli rice with Chicken curry and mushrooms
twirl 180 cals
Grand total 1830 cals so room for a lolly if I want one and still be under 2000 cals

Mon - 12 9 sts after UP
Thur - 12 4 loss of 2 after DD

Last edited:
Thanks hun, all is going well :D waiting for ketosis to kick in anytime now!!
Have a lovely day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jo

I've read and enjoyed your diary (okay, not quite read all 67 pages!), having found my way over here after seeing the Horizon programme (yep, another bandwagon jumper-on-er! :D).

You seem to be a JUDDD advocate which is great and I think I've decided that I'm going to try JUDDDering - hurrah! ;) Won't be starting until Tuesday though, and that will be an up day (not ideal, I'm sure ...!).

Anyway, I was wondering whether you've noticed any health benefits whist doing this plan (other than weight loss and shape changing, which are brilliant of course :D)?

Have a good day

P x

Hi Pauline and welcome, I love Juddd can you tell? lol. Yes I suffer with loose joints and other joint related problems and I am experiencing less day to day pain, it will never go completely but I am def taking less pain killers, I feel really well in myself, not sluggish like I used to feel, My skin is lovely and I feel generally fitter and healthier probably a lot of that can be contributed to weight loss in general but I still have lots to lose ? Juddd suits me in all aspects, I hope you get along with it too x

Oh an UP day is the best way to start, you need some fuel in your tanks for your DD x

Okay have ammended my menu as follows, didn't feel like 2 pittas at lunch so had one and then a snack of 3 crispbakes and a philly pot and the shop didn't have any of the spicy chicken pizzas so I am having chicken and a chinese curry sauce with cauli rice and mushrooms So my cals are now standing around 1600 cals, should have something else but already have a twirl pencilled in for later, we shall see what happens?
Okay I have increased the chicken and a bit more curry sauce so my total is now 1800 cals and that includes the twirl I have stashed away for later yum yum xx

Last edited:
bajoleth said:
Hi Pauline and welcome, I love Juddd can you tell? lol. Yes I suffer with loose joints and other joint related problems and I am experiencing less day to day pain, it will never go completely but I am def taking less pain killers, I feel really well in myself, not sluggish like I used to feel, My skin is lovely and I feel generally fitter and healthier probably a lot of that can be contributed to weight loss in general but I still have lots to lose ? Juddd suits me in all aspects, I hope you get along with it too x

Oh an UP day is the best way to start, you need some fuel in your tanks for your DD x

Jo, thank you, that's all good stuff :D

P x

Morning all last DD of the week, always love a fri x. The Sun is shining, off to spend some money at the shops this morning with OH so happy days x
Menu for today
3 x crispbakes and a pot of philly 142 cals
berry Solero 90 cals
Milk allowance 150 cals

Total 382 room for another solero if I feel like or 2 crispbakes with philly, we will see x

Mon - 12 9 sts after UP
Thur - 12 4 loss of 2 after DD
Fri - 12 5 gain of 1 after UP Really want to see 12 3 on the scales tomorrow or I think 12 4 will be one of 'those' numbers lol

Back