Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Jo massive congrats on yet another loss! Ive now read your whole diary and found it/ you totally inspiring, particularly with the very hard time you went through emotionally.
I can't wait to weigh in just over a week now (going away on weds and no point weighing before then) and so hoping for success like you! X

Jo having spent a bit of time reading your diary I cannot tell you how inspired I am. I just hope I will be able to stick with it, I am eating myself right now on my first DD day LOL

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, I don't think I am inspirational, I am just lucky enough to have found a diet that fits me like a glove and I would love for everyone else to love it just as much as I do, I think it helps that I don't have a specific date that I am aiming for , I just now that I will get to my goal and am enjoying myself along the way ;) Had a lovely long day at the beach but really tired so will catch up with everyone tomorrow x

Congrats on the fab loss! I'm glad you enjoyed the beach!

Not a good day today, will be keeping to my Diary for a few days but am happy to help if anyone needs it just ask here as I need some time away from telling everyone how fab this diet is and then having thrown back in my face :(

bajoleth said:
Not a good day today, will be keeping to my Diary for a few days but am happy to help if anyone needs it just ask here as I need some time away from telling everyone how fab this diet is and then having thrown back in my face :(

Please don't go away - there are lots of us who appreciate your help and also believe in JUDDDD :) xx

Nooooo pls don't disapear, you are the reason I started this diet and I so enjoy chatting with everyone. I am leaving that thread anyway as it isn't doing anyone any good i don;t think, lots of emotions running high. *big hug* x

Me too, it's only one person. I think the reaction is because we are all so pro JUDDD and pro you!! X

Thanks all :) I am just so tired with it all today I was also rude to some newbies on another thread, mainly due to their ignorance as to what it was all about but then they are new and I should have had the patience to set them straight rather than attacking them, thats so not me :( So I apologise for that too, I feel a bit ashamed of putting a negative slant on 2 threads today and that never happens here in Judddland ?
Okay deep breath and helpful head back on, sorry girls :eek:

bajoleth said:
Thanks all :) I am just so tired with it all today I was also rude to some newbies on another thread, mainly due to their ignorance as to what it was all about but then they are new and I should have had the patience to set them straight rather than attacking them, thats so not me :( So I apologise for that too, I feel a bit ashamed of putting a negative slant on 2 threads today and that never happens here in Judddland ?
Okay deep breath and helpful head back on, sorry girls :eek:

Glad youre back :) And I don't think you have any reason to apologise at all :) xx

There isn't a bad bone in your virtual body and I know that as I read ALL of your diary, keep smiling tomorrow will be right again. I am sure those newbies will understand you explained so well, hugs xx

Back