Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Morning, well very happy with the scales this morning 11 9 , loss of 2lbs overnight , so overall loss of 1lb with 1 DD still to go :D, have a funny feeling I might sts after this DD but even if I do I am still happy as I have a loss for this week which was my aim .
Busy day today only 16 days left before the puppies are due and I still have so much to do !!! Food for today not definite but I am thinking 1/2 pot butternut squash soup for lunch and a WW chicken Hotpot for supper ??

Weights so far

sat 11 10 official weight
Sun -----
Mon 12 1 up 5lbs after 2 UPs
Tues 11 12 down 3 after DD no 1
Weds 11 11 down 1 after DD no 2
Thurs 11 11 STS after controlled UP just under 1600 cals
Fri 11 9 down 2 after DD no 1
:D
Sat

Woo, weight loss looking good, definately on track for a loss tomorrow, as am I. Have a great day xx

Thanks all, would be lovely to drop another 1lb after todays DD but I will be satisfied with 1lb
@Linda, your numbers are looking really good this week I predict a good overall loss for you this week lol x well done

End of DD no 2 and last 1 of the week, I so look forward to my weekends, I don't crave anything but wholemeal toast on DD s , I am so sad lol. So brekkie will be wholemeal toast and butter and fruit loaf for lunch, its no wonder I gain heavily after an UP weekend I have so many carbs!!! But I don't care juddd takes care of it, ooooh and I am having lamb, mash and gravy for supper tomorrow can't wait my OH makes the best mash ever , I'm drooling at the thought, ah well I have a small bottle of Coke zero to see me through the evening and then see what weigh in brings in the morning x

Looking forward to your weigh in Jo.... I always check out minis when standing queueing at Thorpe Park, gives me something to do.... lol

I didn't lose anything after my 2nd DD, so going to alternate again next week. Did have a good weight loss though, so all well and good.

Fingers crossed for you xx

Morning all, morning Linda hope the queue is not too long, interestingly enough for the 1st time ever I sts after my 2nd DD, I have never not lost after a DD before but something was telling me that the sts after my conrtrolled UP 1600 cals would have a knock on effect somewhere, I think I am only able to have big DD losses after an UP gain? Still really pleased with my 1lb overalll loss this week cos its 1lb a week thats going to get me to goal x
Will go and have a look at your diary now to see your weigh in Linda, have a good day x
Soooo looking forward to my food today x

bajoleth said:
Morning all, morning Linda hope the queue is not too long, interestingly enough for the 1st time ever I sts after my 2nd DD, I have never not lost after a DD before but something was telling me that the sts after my conrtrolled UP 1600 cals would have a knock on effect somewhere, I think I am only able to have big DD losses after an UP gain? Still really pleased with my 1lb overalll loss this week cos its 1lb a week thats going to get me to goal x
Will go and have a look at your diary now to see your weigh in Linda, have a good day x
Soooo looking forward to my food today x

Hmm that's odd!! 1lb loss is still brilliant though xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hmm that's odd!! 1lb loss is still brilliant though xx

I had a funny feeling that would happen Han, I had a sts after my 1600 UP day which of course is great but I think my body needs to gain after an UP to lose big on DD s, IYSWIM, still happy with my 1lb though as a 1lb a week is what is getting me to goal, I am under 30 (BMI ) now to which makes me really happy :D

bajoleth said:
I had a funny feeling that would happen Han, I had a sts after my 1600 UP day which of course is great but I think my body needs to gain after an UP to lose big on DD s, IYSWIM, still happy with my 1lb though as a 1lb a week is what is getting me to goal, I am under 30 (BMI ) now to which makes me really happy :D

Yeah, and there's always the added benefit of having a proper up day :p you're getting smaller and smaller it'll be no time before you are at goal at this rate!! What's the plan for next week? X

Yeah, and there's always the added benefit of having a proper up day :p you're getting smaller and smaller it'll be no time before you are at goal at this rate!! What's the plan for next week? X

Any excuse for a proper UP lol x. Another week of doubles next week as My B.day is a week mon so next weekend will be my B.day weekend sorry that sounds complicated ! As my B.day is on Mon that will prob turn into an UP too so will be more relaxed that week so should really do doubles this week coming and I find them fairly easy to be honest but my wed Up will look more like a 2000 up x

Any excuse for a proper UP lol x. Another week of doubles next week as My B.day is a week mon so next weekend will be my B.day weekend sorry that sounds complicated ! As my B.day is on Mon that will prob turn into an UP too so will be more relaxed that week so should really do doubles this week coming and I find them fairly easy to be honest but my wed Up will look more like a 2000 up x

I think doing a proper UD in the middle is a really good plan, Jo. Otherwise it becomes a bit too close to daily calorie counting and we need to keep those metabolisms guessing! I know it's really tempting to go by our daily weights and that you wanted to avoid a big UD gain this week but it just goes to show that the daily scores are not always a real indicator of how our bodies are losing weight - the daily WIs are fascinating (I weigh most days myself!) but they don't tell the whole story, eh?

Have a good week leading up to your birthday weekend!

At least it is unlikely to be water weight? I wonder if the dailys swings on WI are to do with general 'food weight' and water? But you seem to be having a proper loss every week which is showing that overall it is working. Well done on the loss! I don't think I've quite got the hang of daily WI yet.....I had a panic this morning as DD I don't seem to go down much and of course always go up after an UD. It is interesting starting to understand how it works - though it will be nice when the numbers at WI start to go down consistently.

I think doing a proper UD in the middle is a really good plan, Jo. Otherwise it becomes a bit too close to daily calorie counting and we need to keep those metabolisms guessing! I know it's really tempting to go by our daily weights and that you wanted to avoid a big UD gain this week but it just goes to show that the daily scores are not always a real indicator of how our bodies are losing weight - the daily WIs are fascinating (I weigh most days myself!) but they don't tell the whole story, eh?

Have a good week leading up to your birthday weekend!
Completely agree with you, I like to experiment and if it doesn't work then no problem, to be honest when I had a STS after my weds UP I thought that would result in a slow down of the loss after my DD , I would much rather have gained a 1lb because of the way my body copes with the gains I hope that makes sense as I know what I mean ! For me it seems to work better when I have proper UP s and good DD s, so no more controlled for me, I don't think my body was fuelled enough for the double following it therefore it started to store?? Anyway I lost a 1lb so alls good x
Thanks

At least it is unlikely to be water weight? I wonder if the dailys swings on WI are to do with general 'food weight' and water? But you seem to be having a proper loss every week which is showing that overall it is working. Well done on the loss! I don't think I've quite got the hang of daily WI yet.....I had a panic this morning as DD I don't seem to go down much and of course always go up after an UD. It is interesting starting to understand how it works - though it will be nice when the numbers at WI start to go down consistently.
To be honest I am still not completely sure how it works and just as I think I have worked out my bodies pattern it throws up an anomaly, so I just go with it . All I know is that it does work although my figures bounce all over the place the general trend is down, I started Juddd weighing 13 5 and now weigh 11 9 so its def working ;)

Back